Dec 3, 2017
Book 2 really pulled the right strings, damn... The "love" route with Azula is wonderful - so much I actually didn't want to move to book 3. It was tough to make her admit her love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's such a great character. Katara is cute as hell, for sure. Mai is ok, but Azu? She's bae. Love her!

View attachment 62242
I totally agree! my only wish for book 2 is that instead of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can walk away from the situation and then as an epilogue Azula surprises you with a threesome with her, and the two of you getting to keep her as your couple's concubine.

Reactions: Tholio

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
So my book 3 game seems to be bugged. I can't bend the entrances near the beginning of Laogai open, despite being level 6. Can I console commadn to fix this, and if so how?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Mity has 2k+ patrons and makes 12k$ a month

Dreams of desire: 2k patrons 25k$
Summertime saga: 7.6k patrons 24k$
DMD: had 3.8k patrons - killed for now
BB: has 2.8k patrons - unknown$
The twist: 1.2k patrons 7k$
Man of the house: 1k patrons - unknown$
Superpowered: 900 patrons 6k$
Teachers pets: 800 patrons 5k$
My new life: 800 patrons, 3.7k$
Dreaming of Dana: 300 patrons 1.5k$
Son of a bitch: 100 patrons, 400$

9/11 games are 3dcg, 11/11 are incest themed, 9/11 are about a teen guy living with their mother & sister, 2/11 are about a father living with their sister or daughter.

For one they should remove Son of a bitch from popular games list, the thread is 99% of "how do I do x?" because its such a poorly made game in QSP and its impossible to play without a walkthrough.

Basically the mods punish every game that is too easy to play so people don't spam the threads with walkthrough questions, like Four elements trainer. Also they reward sameyness to the extreme. Like, reward games that ARENT 3dcg teen guy living with their mom, we don't need more of those.

Sep 4, 2017
I am stuck on book 1 on love route. The Elder Council left the village, so I can´t raise respect by talking to them and walking on public seems to do nothing. I tried to use cheats to get more respect but still, when I want to do scene with Katara, she keeps saying "Maybe later". Can anybody give me advice?

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I am stuck on book 1 on love route. The Elder Council left the village, so I can´t raise respect by talking to them and walking on public seems to do nothing. I tried to use cheats to get more respect but still, when I want to do scene with Katara, she keeps saying "Maybe later". Can anybody give me advice?
:/ You need to hunt some of these strange Mooselions or what they called. This game doesn't have that much interaction. You can do better than that.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
I don't have patreon permission, but I think "Dev Update" is just an update on Mity's condition or the direction of games in general, not an update for FET.

D

Deleted member 241536

can someone post dev update?

Hello team!
A small update for you guys to keep you in the loop. We're close to releasing the bughunter build (should come your way in a couple days), and the $5 tier early access build will get it about the usual three days after that. Certainly not the release schedule we were aiming for, but we simply can't get it ready earlier.

You guys are the damn best and we want to give you everything we can make. Keep an eye out, it's almost ready!

Cheers,
-MITY

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017

Hello team!
A small update for you guys to keep you in the loop. We're close to releasing the bughunter build (should come your way in a couple days), and the $5 tier early access build will get it about the usual three days after that. Certainly not the release schedule we were aiming for, but we simply can't get it ready earlier.

You guys are the damn best and we want to give you everything we can make. Keep an eye out, it's almost ready!

Cheers,
-MITY
I think he meant a mega link of someone who uploaded the latest dev build.
It ain't that hard to look up MITY on google.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
I think he meant a mega link of someone who uploaded the latest dev build.
It ain't that hard to look up MITY on google.
The latest build is the from 1-5-18, which is the one that's posted.

The word update doesn't mean there's a secret build out there and there's no reason to ask for it in a condescending manner.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017

Hello team!

Cheers,
-MITY

does this mean book 3 is finished? or still in the works?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes