locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
after a whill you actually can break the cracked wall that is close 2 the entrance off the maze
thats where you can rescue Jin.

i think soka is the guy behind the grill asking for rats its just a geuss i am not sure
geuss/gutfeeling

heyokaynice

Jan 14, 2017
Did I mess up and free the girl that asks for rats? I can't find anything else. Also how to get footjob/handjob scenes? I'm stuck.

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Does any1 know how to progress after you come back from ember island. I found the mai scene at night and im also general rank. Been spamming the throne room stuff, but cant seem to see the stats of azula but im pretty sure morality, sluttiness and public are basicly maxed, as azula is naked in the scenes. The only scenes i have atm are going in azula's bedroom at night and the ones in the throne room.

Reactions: Leikun

downy

Jan 17, 2018
just a re-download question. when downloading newer versions, does it link itself into the old version or does it overwrite it?

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
just a re-download question. when downloading newer versions, does it link itself into the old version or does it overwrite it?
You mean in terms of savegames? Ren'Py automatically uses savegames from older versions. This can sometimes result in bugs, but seems compatible most of the time.

Taeliah

Oct 5, 2017
Has anyone figured out what to do when you can't break the first wall and you have no more earthbinding training to do in new update? (book 3)

Nov 11, 2017
On mac, and it just won't let me progress at all. Neither cracked wall even has any text when I click on them and it's just stuck - which is weird because in 6.0.0.4d I could progress normally. Idk wtf is going on.

Nov 11, 2017
That being said I did play the PC version of 6.0.0.4 through the Ren'Py launcher on my mac, but with the new books this DOES NOT work, throws error.

ERROR is acecheck.rpyc cannot be unpacked.

heyokaynice

Jan 14, 2017
I'm literally stuck on having nothing else is working for me but I haven't gotten like half the new 0.6.06 stuff. I got the dildo and some joodee scenes and that's it.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Finished korra book 4,It was amazing.honestly thought it would suck and be a way to make more money off the success of the last airbender but i thought it was really good.although i was dissapointed it didnt get a book 5 but im glad it got a comic continuation.lets just say the cliff hanger was more than i could bare :D
Can't wait for book 4 in this game,It just became tied with book 2 and isn't even made yet O_O
Or maybe its the lack of sleep >.>

arglebargle1

Dec 3, 2017
So at this point I have opened every wall except for the steam coming out of the cracks in the maze, however the game still keeps telling me I need to do something else in there before Toph will unlock her door. Is there a bug at this point or is there some really obscure thing I'm missing? This is after the whole blackmail plot.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is it just me that's hoping we get a chance to knock up Joo Dee? :rolleyes:
Your not the only one, her scenes and Ajala's are the hottest. Something about breaking and hypnotizing Joo Dee is a real turn on.

Can't wait for more of there scenes!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes