Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ok cheers.
It seems I'm in a bit of a catch 22 with Toph. I cant talk to her at night as it says the same thing at night as it does during the day. Ive gotten past the foot job scene where she gets pissed off. And that leads me to kitara and the blackmail and the whole witness/lesbian thing. But I think you are right in that the witness is probably Suki. So that leaves me with beating the women in the maze to level up enough to break the wall down.
Thank you for your help.
It cleared up a lot and I think enough to figure out whats going on.
I think the story progressed faster than it should have and I did not get to train up my earthbending with Toph enough to break down the wall.
And now that the story has moved on to where I can no longer train or talk with her and now I'm stuck.
I need her to train me to knock the wall down.
I need the wall down to get suki.
I need suki to get me back to being able to talk/train with Toph.
I will wipe all of my saves and restart book 3.
Hopefully that will purge what ever weirdness I have picked up.
Hmmm MITY. May It Taint You......... I think she tainted my save. :)

Thank you again. mladen94

Wyvren
Yeah it's better if you restart book 3 and most importantly watch out with the dialogues either way you'll miss what you have to do.

halfpipe

Aug 14, 2016
How do you get the book 2 ending where you imprison azula? Im just seeing options to join her , or run away, or run away with mai

D35x

Feb 10, 2018
I'm stuck at book 2, on slave route where i left the guard and the slaves get away with stealing weapons.
I'm stuck right after releasing azula from prision
3/3 general
23/11
3/3

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
hmm I'm still looking for some other games like this with animation etc etc ( no 3d) if any1 wants to help me out. (played snow daze,summertime, a town under,princess trainer)

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
hmm I'm still looking for some other games like this with animation etc etc ( no 3d) if any1 wants to help me out. (played snow daze,summertime, a town under,princess trainer)
If you haven't played the other Akabur games try "Witch Trainer" and "Star Channel 34" (both not as good as PT).
I assume you've tried big ones like "Something Unlimited" and "Rogue-like".
"Soldiers Life" is a pretty solid game but more text based (pretty well written though).
"Orange Trainer" might be decent by now, haven't really checked on it in a while.

Reactions: Saber1995

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
how do you get from book 2 to 3 I was Zuko and made Azula my wife but now I can't seem to trigger anything else

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
guys i made a blowjob to toph and gone dungeon with suki. when i try to go toph at orning, it says under development. but at the same time when i sleep at night something says find joo dee? is the game end or still can i do something. another question is, i did not play the crab game too much, is it important?
I have the same problem like you and i guess the game is still in development.
Well i am not sure about the crab game but i played some but i don't think it's that important...

Caracarn90

May 7, 2017
I'm stuck in book 1. Katara won't train me more in waterbending until I help someone, but as far as I can tell I've done everything. The school and shop are both upgraded, and I can't do anything for the elders. If anyone knows what to do please help

D35x

Feb 10, 2018
I'm stuck in book 1. Katara won't train me more in waterbending until I help someone, but as far as I can tell I've done everything. The school and shop are both upgraded, and I can't do anything for the elders. If anyone knows what to do please help
Try the cave and try to talk to the elders about katara
keep doing it

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys please i ned help when i finght in Ba Sing Se in Arena i have this porblem wath i ned to do ??? i realy want to play and is dont work :'( Big Problem !!!!.png

Aug 5, 2017
how do you get from book 2 to 3 I was Zuko and made Azula my wife but now I can't seem to trigger anything else
Go to the tower at night.

I liked this more than I thought I would, since I've never watched the show at all. The three books are different enough that it doesn't feel repetitive, the art is good and I never really felt stuck without direction. I only had to browse the source to hunt down hidden triggers for completion, not to play through the game itself.

One of the more ambitious renpy projects, that's for sure.

(Looking at the code though, Mity should watch some videos on datastructures onlinel it would make his job immensely easier. The crab stuff is all meticulously done by hand in 30 separate crab1_hp, crab1_exp, crab1_rarity, crab2_hp, crab2_exp, crab2_rarity, etc. Everything has 30 case statements to pick which crab to use, and copies it back and forth to a temporary. Yikes! Well done figuring it out on your own, but it would be so much easier to do in an array. I'm hoping it's just the decompiler unrolling loops but I don't think so.)

Reactions: peter bamforth

D35x

Feb 10, 2018
Go to the tower at night.

I liked this more than I thought I would, since I've never watched the show at all. The three books are different enough that it doesn't feel repetitive, the art is good and I never really felt stuck without direction. I only had to browse the source to hunt down hidden triggers for completion, not to play through the game itself.

One of the more ambitious renpy projects, that's for sure.

(Looking at the code though, Mity should watch some videos on datastructures onlinel it would make his job immensely easier. The crab stuff is all meticulously done by hand in 30 separate crab1_hp, crab1_exp, crab1_rarity, crab2_hp, crab2_exp, crab2_rarity, etc. Everything has 30 case statements to pick which crab to use, and copies it back and forth to a temporary. Yikes! Well done figuring it out on your own, but it would be so much easier to do in an array. I'm hoping it's just the decompiler unrolling loops but I don't think so.)
So, i'm on the slave route
i'm stuck after releasing Azula
what should i do?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes