zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm getting an error with June. It says june_pubes is undefined and crashes when I talk to her.
Weird error. Is june_pubes a variable? If so you can probably fix it by using a renpy save editor and adding a value to it.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Weird error. Is june_pubes a variable? If so you can probably fix it by using a renpy save editor and adding a value to it.
Tried that. I set it to both True and later False. Still didn't work. Said it didn't know what image to display or something. I even tried some integers.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
How to pass boss in tunnels that yell " I'm a goddess at evading attacks" she evade every atack

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Tried that. I set it to both True and later False. Still didn't work. Said it didn't know what image to display or something. I even tried some integers.
If it doesn't know what image to display then maybe there's a mispell somewhere. Did you use your old save file between updates? Maybe that's the cause.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
yeah im looking at the folders for renpy and i dont see anything like what it says is supposed to be listed. im on 0.6.07 so it may be old.
its the third chapter of the main post
what you want is to enable it right? go inside 3 folders, open the rpy, edit 1 line and you're good to go. then you open your game, press ctlr+O and you should be A-ok

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Being an asshole toward Toph makes me feel like shit. Guess I'll stop the game until the "love" route is available, and just focus on replaying the other books here and there - especially my beloved book 2.
Toph is just too awesome and too cute to be treated badly :smileskisses:

View attachment 70263
99.9% of the girls in any trainer games doesn't deserve it. You just do it because videogames.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
how do i help around the village?
i helped the school, i helped the shop keeper, but still my training wont start. katara says i need to help around the village. and i am running out of people to help. completed all the sex scenes with katara. how to move to the final of book 1??? any help??

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
New art assets please:oops:
wait for new version release of the game and the art asset 19 will come out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i help around the village?
i helped the school, i helped the shop keeper, but still my training wont start. katara says i need to help around the village. and i am running out of people to help. completed all the sex scenes with katara. how to move to the final of book 1??? any help??
Have you really checked everywhere?
most people forget the elder village and don't buy the material needed or forget the mine
skip a day, click on every location day & night and come back to post about it when this is done

Lordsky4ever

Feb 21, 2018
I'm new to this just got the game a few days ago already on book 3 but my question I play the game on android it actually doesn't run so bad my question is when a new update comes out do I lose my save file or what like how do I keep my save and also updated at the same time cuz I don't wanna lose my sAve anybody know how to deal with that or do I have to start all over when a new update comes out

draken1990

Feb 21, 2018
its the third chapter of the main post
what you want is to enable it right? go inside 3 folders, open the rpy, edit 1 line and you're good to go. then you open your game, press ctlr+O and you should be A-ok
im not sure whats going on but i dont have an option to open any files names .rpy.when i try it gives a popup saying which program do you want to use but none are listed.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes