Saligia

May 12, 2017
once you've gotten a blowjob from toph, you're pretty much at the end of book 3 content. It's still an impressive chunk of game for the....three? months they've been working on this book so far?

Also, feeling rather an idiot at the moment, i've been playing and enjoying this game since Katara wasn't even fuckable yet, and i've only JUST NOW realized what MITY stands for.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
once you've gotten a blowjob from toph, you're pretty much at the end of book 3 content. It's still an impressive chunk of game for the....three? months they've been working on this book so far?

Also, feeling rather an idiot at the moment, i've been playing and enjoying this game since Katara wasn't even fuckable yet, and i've only JUST NOW realized what MITY stands for.
Wait, what does it stand for??

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
If you're confused, you can see the phrase when booting up the game.

Edit: @MasterQ Actually, it says May It Taint You
i thought that was in plain sight i mean definitely not your typical game hell with MITY i'd even compare it to be better than the japs and there h-games

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Latest dev update:

What up, friends!

February is a nonsense month, but the build is super close to finished! We're still a couple days away, but feeling good about how it's come together -- it's crazy how important 3 days are when you don't have them.
There's gonna be a couple small tonal changes in this book's direction and I think it feels better for it. Little changes, but a different word choice or expression can change context drastically, and context is everything, you know?

Keep an eye out, good shit on the way!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
All of this in only 3 months, damn, these guys are awesome. A month or two and it might even be finished. Anyway, thanks for the answer.
Mostly thanks to pretty simple art that can be produced faster than some other 2d games.
I like the quantity but sometimes the art would need a bit more shading/muscle tones to really be worth it.

MikeRotchfield

Nov 29, 2017
"play the game" you say. That's all fine and dandy,but I'm level 10+ in the maze,my pokecrab is level 19 or 20, I do market swindles every day and been doing this,crab battles and maze for 20 game days and still I can't find anyone to witness Katara and Toph.

serathepony

Oct 22, 2017
"play the game" you say. That's all fine and dandy,but I'm level 10+ in the maze,my pokecrab is level 19 or 20, I do market swindles every day and been doing this,crab battles and maze for 20 game days and still I can't find anyone to witness Katara and Toph.
Use suki or June :) i think it was suki

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes