jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
yeah im interested to see how you possibly make june love you as she is my best girl atm i <3 tsundere

GreeneMotion

Oct 1, 2017
Hello, Just Dropping by to leave the Art Asset #18 here. It contains all the files for Book 2 which were still left. Among other things there's the end scenes for the love route, some Lia "Food Files" and even a Mai scene which never made it into the game. Be sure to check out the GIF Folder!

The download will contain a .txt file with links to earlier Archives.
Can you send it uptto 36+ sar?

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
I'm kinda disappointed that there wasn't an option to slip Ty Lee the meat while she was stuck in that hole.

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
I mean I get that crab battles are fun for some people, I just wish he would just skip them and only focus on updating the story line. For example last update took a long time to release and most of the major changes were regarding the stupid crab battles. As someone above said I am not a fan of the slave route and I think all the crab battle thingy he has going on is just slowing the updates.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
It's amazing how much content these guys add with every update, while the updates themselves aren't really far from each other, the quality is skyhigh and everything is animated...

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Question referring back to Book 2, sorry all:

There is loads of discussion in this thread about the slave route foursome yet almost nothing about the love route foursome on Emerald Isle. I've read that it definitely exists however. Can someone confirm, and if so, how do you get it? Thanks!
Huh that is news to me, I had no clue there was a foursome scene on Emerald Isle. I'd be interested in hearing how to manage that as well. :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also no fan of the slave route. I'm guessing that's still the only thing for book 3?

That means, I'll continue to wait.

Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
i hate it that i still cant finish crab battles if my crabs get beaten up. i have 2 crabs and if both "die" im stuck in a screen that tells me i must pick a replacement crab i dont have and i cannot run from trainer battles -,-
im not a frequent saver so it fucks up a good half hour more often than it should....

pluu

May 12, 2017
Hello Guys im stuck when i go to sleep some one tells me i should find joo dee but when im going to see her in the town nothing happens.
Anyone know what im supposed to do please help me.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
I may be overlooking something obvious. How do you access the menu to save and load games on the android version?

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
Meeting Mai in tarvern of book 3 is end of this version right?
It seems so. I've unlocked all new. This won't go further. Since it is bughunt, there is still an overlay error with Mai and June, but its nothing more to discover IMHO

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes