kulemada

Jun 2, 2017
The game wont run for some reason. After i double click the .exe file it starts loading and then nothing happens. It does not happen for all renpy games but some. And this happens to be one of the games where it does not work. I have played previous versions of the game and they have worked fine, but this version happens to not work for me. Anything i can do to fix this?

fishstick

May 2, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to you raise earthbending high enough to clear the vent in the maze? When I go to Toph’s house like I have previously to get training advance I just get an *under development* message.

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to you raise earthbending high enough to clear the vent in the maze? When I go to Toph’s house like I have previously to get training advance I just get an *under development* message.
you probably got an old version. download 6.09 then you will be able to continue

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
ok for some reason for me when i go in to the tavern where i have juli working suddenly mai appears after the dream BJ and now she is stuck there the whole time i go the tavern and it looks like i cant go further in that part
i am stuck there too. Mai and June overwrite somehow. cant go past it.
probably the programming isn't done

D35x

Feb 10, 2018
Not much think into the 0.6.09
did the love scene got an update?

i am stuck there too. Mai and June overwrite somehow. cant go past it.
probably the programming isn't done
got that too, programming isn't done yet, maybe i'll replay the game and note the errors i found

So got the new version, where on earth is Joo Dee? I've gone around the maze a number of times, the only thing left is the steaming crack in the earth but it says I need to get better at earthbending, but Toph's house is now always locked during the day. What am I missing?
she's at home in town

fishstick

May 2, 2017
I figured it out, I had to keep sleeping until I tripped the "Go See Joo Dee" spooky ghost event. After that triggered I was able to resume earthbending training.

Ovi_

Nov 17, 2017
Question referring back to Book 2, sorry all:

There is loads of discussion in this thread about the slave route foursome yet almost nothing about the love route foursome on Emerald Isle. I've read that it definitely exists however. Can someone confirm, and if so, how do you get it? Thanks!
I'd also like to hear the answer to this.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Man, I was really hoping for some more Joo Dee action. Never cared much for her in the series, but the artist really made her hot in the game. Still, nice update. Please keep it up. You're doing god's work.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes