Sep 9, 2022
That's the second
No man in the second one you play as MC and korra is a dog, katara a zombie and toph a vempire. In the first one you play as sokka tring to flee from vemp azula who wants to eat you and mai and ty lee are also there. I know there is the very first one called vempussy but i never played as it is not on android. I am looking for the v 1 of spooky times.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
No man in the second one you play as MC and korra is a dog, katara a zombie and toph a vempire. In the first one you play as sokka tring to flee from vemp azula who wants to eat you and mai and ty lee are also there. I know there is the very first one called vempussy but i never played as it is not on android. I am looking for the v 1 of spooky times.
pretty sure its the other way around, i remember first being the korra/katara/toph one with a hairy korra
Second is the story told by Tenzin in Sokka POV with vampire azula (theres three halloween specials, hence the confusion)

Click on the 1685233696013.png link on the first post of this thread
It has both the 2019 one with korra, and the 2020 one with sokka, just check the spoilers

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Hi all! Unfortunately, like I already warned for in my last art update, I won't be able to upload a new early access build this month. That's as disappointing to me as anyone else out there, but alas it will have to become June build.

Just in case some of you won't be able to remain in your current tier for June, I've prepared a link which you can use even if you're not a patron anymore next month.

Bookmark this (folder is empty) and when asked for a pass use "Sanddunes" without parenthesis. Don't forget to use a capital S.

I'll try and not make the delay take too long, but I haven't even finished the bughunt yet so this isn't a matter of a few days. I'd estimate it's closer to a week before I'll have an early access version ready.

Sorry if you were looking forward to this!

Chissident

May 27, 2017
why does this have a prostitution tag? I saw no prostitution take place playing the game up to Korra chapter...

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes