Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
No scenes, no actual prostitution of MC's girls. Also implied that the main girls only put up shows and aren't used. Doesn't count at all, not dignified of the prostitution tag.
If I recall correctly you can have sex for food in the prisoner route of book 3 and at least that should count as prostitution, no matter how you look at it. There are other instances where you are having sex in exchange for money in book 1 with the shopkeeper I think but I'm not really sure about that

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
No scenes, no actual prostitution of MC's girls. Also implied that the main girls only put up shows and aren't used. Doesn't count at all, not dignified of the prostitution tag.
The only time you get paid for a girl having sex is on Korra's slave route. I wouldn't call it "real" prostitution though. In book 2 you can let Azula spit in your mouth for some coins, does that count? :p
Also in book 2 you can impregnate women and sell their children and/or their milk. Hard to call that prostitution but I'd say it's some levels above that. (I never use the farm, it doesn't fit the lore and is too dark for my taste, especially in love route.)

Imo there is no "real" prostitution in the game because then we had also NTR, and we all know where that leads to.

PS
I was looking forward to whore out side characters like Ajala, Suki, Ty Lee, June, Jin and JoDee in the slave route, easy money, more scenes.

Reactions: Chissident

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hello
Would anyone be able to point me to a Walkthrough of the Book 4 Love Route in full version 1.0.4b?

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Hi all! Unfortunately, like I already warned for in my last art update, I won't be able to upload a new early access build this month. That's as disappointing to me as anyone else out there, but alas it will have to become June build.

Just in case some of you won't be able to remain in your current tier for June, I've prepared a link which you can use even if you're not a patron anymore next month.

Bookmark this link(folder is empty) and when asked for a pass use "Sanddunes" without parenthesis. Don't forget to use a capital S.

I'll try and not make the delay take too long, but I haven't even finished the bughunt yet so this isn't a matter of a few days. I'd estimate it's closer to a week before I'll have an early access version ready.

Sorry if you were looking forward to this!
You're an absolute king

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
I haven't seen anything about FET for a long time, I want to know when there will be the next update, thank you in advance.
:)

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Does the game remember which route I choose when going to the next chapter? Like what happens if I choose Slave route for chapter 2 and then went to chapter 4 and pick the love route?

Also which route are Desba and esoka in?

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Does the game remember which route I choose when going to the next chapter? Like what happens if I choose Slave route for chapter 2 and then went to chapter 4 and pick the love route?

Also which route are Desba and esoka in?
It doesn't. You choose a route in each chapter at the start.

The Wandering One

Jul 21, 2018
I don't know if this is a problem only I'm having, but I can't even get past opening the game, because it always freezes and closes itself. Anyone got a clue as to what could help/be the cause?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
It seems to be a bit ... imitative, something like - because I know? Chernobyl Terrorist Attack 3 vs Crysis 3.
:poop:

The only thing that can be quite interesting is the graphics, or rather assets.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes