May 21, 2018

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
VN with hyno content... bleh

At least the artist doesn't try to double the age of the characters. I guess some of their other characters will trigger a full code 7 lockdown on this forum
From my knowledge, doing the love route in Book 3 you can skip most of the hypno content
If you're judging the game based of Book 1, which I don't remember if it actually had hypno content or not, Book 1 was very rough with limited options, the rest of the game Book 2-4 are pretty well done

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
This made me remind of a Avatar game that was in production in a Discord a time ago, i didn't knew much about it and can't remember the name, but the art was impeccable, really close to the source material. Probably dead right now but i wish i could remind the name...

Anyways i like the art of this one, if they have animated scenes it would be a blast.
Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me?

Reactions: Bubblefan21
May 21, 2018
Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me?
No, at least i don't think so, the art on my head was different, i remember seeing a long hair Katara art that was amazing. I'm 93% sure that it was discussed on this thread also, but i will not look for 1558 pages

Last edited:

J Kary

Oct 23, 2022
Only the hero, master of the links can give us the link. But when the world needed him most, he vanished

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Damn guys, we all know the bug hunt version is out. Someone will eventually share or the mega link a few pages back will have an upload on it.

Reactions: Dixen Chix

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Reactions: Phase_01

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Damn guys, we all know the bug hunt version is out. Someone will eventually share or the mega link a few pages back will have an upload on it.
I'd give them a pass, it has been unusually long for this game in this thread. Over 24 hours

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes