CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
You bet I already activated that xD

I left of in Book 4 after reaching the Air Island? forgot the name. Basically the last thing I did was to shack granny azula. Dunno how much left of the book was but it felt like I was pretty far in.

The crab game was funny...for one playthrough only. After that it overstays its welcome imo.
I reached Ember Island now in Book 2 and I forgot the crab game starts actually there. :HideThePain:
Oh you sure did xD...since I guessed correctly..I DEMAND A COOKIE!

Here you go, there's still some more good content. There's still a long way to go. Oh and it's called Airtemple Island....

I swear I'm not one of those annoying people who annoys others with name/grammar/spelling errors

About the crab game.... I ignored them on that save....(Played them on another save and I regret NOT playing it ngl :HideThePain:..sorry)

EroEroFrog

May 7, 2022
Just got to the Love Epilogue with Jinora, game is great! Just wondering what the other endings were. I know probably Korra, if you picked her at the stone. Could you have picked Opal as well? By not buying the ring maybe? Is there a way to get all three on the island?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Just got to the Love Epilogue with Jinora, game is great! Just wondering what the other endings were. I know probably Korra, if you picked her at the stone. Could you have picked Opal as well? By not buying the ring maybe? Is there a way to get all three on the island?
Actually there is

1- Return back to the point where you had to choose between the two.
2- Go for ''Tell The Truth About Your Past''.
3- Blah, blah, blah,.... you'll get the option to choose BOTH of them.

As for Opal.........she'll come with you on the island regardless on whoever you choose. Chillax

You're welcome!

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I've not played this game for a while, I've been waiting for it to be completed. How close is the game to being finished? Last I checked they only needed to do a korra route

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I've not played this game for a while, I've been waiting for it to be completed. How close is the game to being finished? Last I checked they only needed to do a korra route
Main story for BOTH routes is done, The Epilogue of Book 4's Love Route is the one in progress at the moment (It's almost done tho..nice content and scenes)

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Main story for BOTH routes is done, The Epilogue of Book 4's Love Route is the one in progress at the moment (It's almost done tho..nice content and scenes)
Ah, thanks for the quick reply. So I take it after that it's just the slave route for for book 4 epilogue and then maybe the grand finale left to do

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is Book 5/Epilogue for Slave Route set in stone?

Not gonna lie I enjoyed my time more on slave routes but imo you can feel the dedication and content more on love routes from the devs.
Thats why I am asking.
Feels like they call it quits after they are done with love epilogue and go full throtlle on their other game.

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Is Book 5/Epilogue for Slave Route set in stone?

Not gonna lie I enjoyed my time more on slave routes but imo you can feel the dedication and content more on love routes from the devs.
Thats why I am asking.
Feels like they call it quits after they are done with love epilogue and go full throtlle on their other game.
Mity confirmed that slave epilogue is coming. There will be one more update for love and then he should start working on slave.

They still can't agree on the "other" game so I don't see them going full throttle on that anytime soon. 18Titans is just a side project.

Jul 1, 2018
Will the slave route epilogue be the same as is right now? The MC will just skip to the beginning of Love route book 4, or will he stay in Republic City as Tenzin?

Lgmo

Nov 13, 2020
Mity confirmed that slave epilogue is coming. There will be one more update for love and then he should start working on slave.

They still can't agree on the "other" game so I don't see them going full throttle on that anytime soon. 18Titans is just a side project.

Didn't know 18Titans was one of their project :eek:, the art looks really different of their main project. I mean, we can see a bit the similarities, but I find it more different than similar

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Will the slave route epilogue be the same as is right now? The MC will just skip to the beginning of Love route book 4, or will he stay in Republic City as Tenzin?
Not decided yet but it's possible we switch to the same person we are in the love route, as slave route ends where love route begins.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Ah, thanks for the quick reply. So I take it after that it's just the slave route for for book 4 epilogue and then maybe the grand finale left to do
The grand finale is already here. The epilogues won't have an ending, it's just victory lap content. The game is already done, people are just anal about missing content.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
The grand finale is already here. The epilogues won't have an ending, it's just victory lap content. The game is already done, people are just anal about missing content.
What missing content are we talking about? I was wondering if this is worth getting a full playthrough or should I wait for some more patches.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What missing content are we talking about? I was wondering if this is worth getting a full playthrough or should I wait for some more patches.
Book 4 slave route is incomplete. If you don't care about slave route then it's not a problem.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah I saw a few comments about that. Something about some incest and loli in book 4 and the naga polar bear beastiality being removed. But I've seen other claim it's still in there, if you follow a specifc order of prompts. So whether anything is trully missing is a bit confusing to get unless I play again.

Which I prolly won't until the game is fully complete since I've already waited this long anyway.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes