May 30, 2023
I've been trying to find a good guide but there doesn't seem to be a lot available. The one linked in the OP, and others that appear on google are very incomplete and don't seem to offer much info about slave route Book 2. The google ones all seem to be pirated from the OP link's original info, too.

I tried searching the thread for the specific info I needed but couldn't find it easily. I did find someone say "help I can't leave fire nation" but they didn't seem to get a reply.

Basically I'm on slave route book 2, and I've dealt with Azula, level 10 firebending... and now I have no idea what to do. I seem to have finished every open quest available to me. Days pass and it's just the people giving me farm updates. I thought I had to do something in the tower at night but it just says it's "too faint".

Is anyone able to provide some advice?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Same tbh, he would've added it from the start...

Ty lee and Opal deserves more than this tbh.....

Probably cuz it might mess up with the plot?

Great game regardless!

YUSH SHIR!!!

Also it's an almost 7 years project.... ALMOST 7 YEARS FOR THIS MASTERPIECE! (PROUD SINCE TRYING 1.0.0b!)
You know, even if it were 10 years - it doesn't change much in my opinion.

Reactions: CluckPover

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I've been trying to find a good guide but there doesn't seem to be a lot available. The one linked in the OP, and others that appear on google are very incomplete and don't seem to offer much info about slave route Book 2. The google ones all seem to be pirated from the OP link's original info, too.

I tried searching the thread for the specific info I needed but couldn't find it easily. I did find someone say "help I can't leave fire nation" but they didn't seem to get a reply.

Basically I'm on slave route book 2, and I've dealt with Azula, level 10 firebending... and now I have no idea what to do. I seem to have finished every open quest available to me. Days pass and it's just the people giving me farm updates. I thought I had to do something in the tower at night but it just says it's "too faint".

Is anyone able to provide some advice?
You need to train Azula more.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
You know, even if it were 10 years - it doesn't change much in my opinion.
....?
1687035682137.png

I never was against your opinion from the start....
I was showing my agreeance with your opinion of how great this game is (In a funny way)....and just adding the fact that it's almost 7 years old xD

May 30, 2023
You need to train Azula more.
Thank you. I didn't realize a 4th tier of every scene had been unlocked.

The game is generally good but quite often I find myself running into dead ends that take a lot of "randomly walking around doing everything possible" to progress. Sometimes it makes some sense, other times it doesn't.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I know ;) This post was addressed to you as well as to others ... dear melonlord
Oh cool....I got the wrong Idea....

MELONLORD SHALL DEFEAT THE AVATAR!

I can not be trusted with Mad Libs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, me neither

Does skipping nations affect the story?
In a passive way....it'll just change a few lines from the previous main girls you could've encountered in the past. (But Heavily affect Book 2 in a way if you're going for Book 4's love route) and will make the story so complicated for you in so many ways

But the story and the events of the story aren't affected at all!

Not to mention that progressing relies on doing tasks and what others tell you to do if you're planning on skipping text/dialogue as well

TL;DR
It'll just passively affect how the past girls deal with you in a way without affecting the story's events.

Skipping also makes life in this game hell, complicates the story and make it sound boring (and makes progressing and getting scenes harder!)

Reactions: SquiggleBoom

Sesaes

Feb 14, 2022
Oh cool....I got the wrong Idea....

MELONLORD SHALL DEFEAT THE AVATAR!

Yeah, me neither

In a passive way....it'll just change a few lines from the previous main girls you could've encountered in the past. (But Heavily affect Book 2 in a way if you're going for Book 4's love route) and will make the story so complicated for you in so many ways

But the story and the events of the story aren't affected at all!

Not to mention that progressing relies on doing tasks and what others tell you to do if you're planning on skipping text/dialogue as well

TL;DR
It'll just passively affect how the past girls deal with you in a way without affecting the story's events.

Skipping also makes life in this game hell, complicates the story and make it sound boring (and makes progressing and getting scenes harder!)

——
So if i played book 2 (firenation) love route and skipped right to book 4 it wont “Heavily Affect” it,right?

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
How come when I help Mai win at cards, it's Azula who shows up later? And I was hoping for more Ikki. Maybe get her pregnant too... Also, a scene with just Zhu Li, and no Varrick would be nice because he's just annoying!

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
How come when I help Mai win at cards, it's Azula who shows up later?
You got some wires crossed somewhere. Did you play though all the books on a single save, or did you pick options going straight into the epilogue?

And I was hoping for more Ikki. Maybe get her pregnant too...
I want more Ikki too, maybe a Ikki/Jinora/Pema foursome.

Also, a scene with just Zhu Li, and no Varrick would be nice because he's just annoying!
I doubt we'll get that, this is the love epilogue after all and Varrick is married to Zhu Li.

Reactions: cosanoyo

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
——
So if i played book 2 (firenation) love route and skipped right to book 4 it wont “Heavily Affect” it,right?
Correct!... it's impossible to explain without spoilers!

How come when I help Mai win at cards, it's Azula who shows up later?
You didn't get her pregnant during Book 2's Love route, did you?
Did you even play Book 2's Love route?? cuz it messes up who you be with if you skipped it!

And I was hoping for more Ikki. Maybe get her pregnant too...
The Love Route's development is still in progress... there's hope!

Also, a scene with just Zhu Li, and no Varrick would be nice because he's just annoying!
They're married... brother, we wouldn't have had a scene with her if it wasn't for his fetish of being a cuck.

You can always return to where Kuvira took you hostage my dude!

And as I said. There's still hope!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How come when I help Mai win at cards, it's Azula who shows up later? And I was hoping for more Ikki. Maybe get her pregnant too... Also, a scene with just Zhu Li, and no Varrick would be nice because he's just annoying!
That would be a bug, can you post your save file here?
You got some wires crossed somewhere. Did you play though all the books on a single save, or did you pick options going straight into the epilogue?

I want more Ikki too, maybe a Ikki/Jinora/Pema foursome.

I doubt we'll get that, this is the love epilogue after all and Varrick is married to Zhu Li.
There is a scene without Varrick in the epilogue but it also has Kya and Asami in it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I just chose Mai at the card game, went home and chose Mai, and here is Azula instead.
Seems like you choose Azula or both Mai and Azula in book 2 because Azula is your main in the epilogue. Why she is called Mai I don't know but I will forward the save to Mity. So thank you for posting that.

If Mai had been your choice, she would be in the 'main girls' scene at the beach and you would see her instead of Azula at the table.
There's quite some bugs that still needs fixing. The different possibilities may not seem plenty but in reality it's a ton of work.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
It's a pity that the next update will end the love path :( so much more to do ... so many ideas.

By the way - do you also have the impression that this epilogue path contains very little "love" as such?

Last edited:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
By the way - do you also have the impression that this epilogue path contains very little "love" as such?
Not at all. You have a full harem of the girls you fell in love with across your adventure and are settling down with all of them in a nice, fancy beach house. They're all playing cards, competing for a turn with your waang they love so much. And of course, something you don't see too often in these kind of games, you can make babies with them. It doesn't get more mushy lovey dovey than that.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes