jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
This game sure has been a long, strange trip.

Great game. Really the only complaint is that the milf pregnancies in book 3 are locked to the slave route. It's honestly a crime.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm do we ever see the swamp girls pregnant later on?

I literally was doing house chores when the game and the thought popped into my mind.
Came here to ask before I forget it again xD
No, but as they are from book 4 there is a slim chance we could get something in future additions to the epilogue. A very slim chance I have to admit.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
No, but as they are from book 4 there is a slim chance we could get something in future additions to the epilogue. A very slim chance I have to admit.
BTW - you are a patron, right? Tell Martie that he's a fucking genius and he should try a real job in the industry - if he's not already and he's just working on the side, in MiTY ;)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

AnonJK

May 2, 2022
I downloaded 1.0.2 a while back and only recently got around to play it, but now I reached the end of that version. If I want to download the newest version, would it be possible to import my save data from a previous version? Would it even be something I should do? Any help would be appreciated. This was an awesome game!

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
I downloaded 1.0.2 a while back and only recently got around to play it, but now I reached the end of that version. If I want to download the newest version, would it be possible to import my save data from a previous version? Would it even be something I should do? Any help would be appreciated. This was an awesome game!
save data is saved localy so even if you delete the game and re download a newer version you stil have it

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Unfortunately - some saves will not work - you will get a log with errors, others will work completely randomly, e.g. something else will be loaded than it would appear from the picture, but luckily - the vast majority will load correctly.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Chapter 4 Slave Route, How to Choose to Fuck Jinora?
Get to the point where Pema makes you talk to her on the statue Island

And when Jinora confesses her feelings...go for ''Well...'' then ''Be Ambiguous about it (And fail her as a father and a human being)''

And there you go!, you'll be able to access all loli scenes of this route!

You're welcome!

Cerix

Sep 2, 2019
heya - i'm on the Love Route epilogue trying to figure out why i can't let Mai win a card game.
i also haven't been able to get any other scenes with Izumi, or figure out how Senna appears on the island.

for an idea of what i've done already;
i've let Toph, Katara, Jinora and Korra all win on different nights + played through their scenes, but i still don't get any prompts.
i've been able to explore a lot of other epilogue content (picking up driftwood, the armpit scene with Ravka, photoshoots with Zhu Li/Varrick and Asami/Kya, the alternate swimsuit Ikki scene etc.)

the only thing i could think of is that my game could be bugged (v.1.0.3b), in that when Toph wins the card game, i can no longer access the mansion for that night, but if any of the other 3 girls win, i can still change my winner selection. does anyone know what i can do to get Mai to win, or any of the other scenes/content i'm missing?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
heya - i'm on the Love Route epilogue trying to figure out why i can't let Mai win a card game.
i also haven't been able to get any other scenes with Izumi, or figure out how Senna appears on the island.

for an idea of what i've done already;
i've let Toph, Katara, Jinora and Korra all win on different nights + played through their scenes, but i still don't get any prompts.
i've been able to explore a lot of other epilogue content (picking up driftwood, the armpit scene with Ravka, photoshoots with Zhu Li/Varrick and Asami/Kya, the alternate swimsuit Ikki scene etc.)

the only thing i could think of is that my game could be bugged (v.1.0.3b), in that when Toph wins the card game, i can no longer access the mansion for that night, but if any of the other 3 girls win, i can still change my winner selection. does anyone know what i can do to get Mai to win, or any of the other scenes/content i'm missing?
You need to download the latest version of FET (1.0.5c) - some of the content you are writing about was added after your build version came out. There is little data to download, most saves will work normally.

Sudearch

Oct 3, 2019
Damn, seems I got the bug where in Book 2 after returning froma Ember island there is no option to buy slave girl from Mai (bought her before going to Island, she was in the palace before just with the info "not implemented yet" or smthg like that). Do I have to replay the whole book 2 again to finish it ?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Damn, seems I got the bug where in Book 2 after returning froma Ember island there is no option to buy slave girl from Mai (bought her before going to Island, she was in the palace before just with the info "not implemented yet" or smthg like that). Do I have to replay the whole book 2 again to finish it ?
Which build version are you using?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes