Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just out of curiosity how would you rate the different books and routes from best to worst?
Personally, I only play the romance route because I don't find slaving appealing. And about the books... It totally depends on which girls you like the most. I'd say the worst book is the first, then goes the second book and then it's a draw between the 3rd and 4th book.

Reactions: alma001

Maggishunter

May 7, 2023
In my opinion is Book 2 supreme, always my number one.
Then Book 1 Book 4 and at some point Book 3, i hate Toph!
BTW warning you can get softlocked at book 3.
When you try to avoid every single scene with toph and you're at the love route, then your house will burn down at some point and you will have to talk to toph to sleep somewhere else.
And when you pissed her off like i do, then she won't talk to you.

That's where you get stuck especially because it's night. Can that get fixed and can i avoid Toph in the future, please?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
The entire game is ruined by the stupidest card game anyone ever imagined. Went from a 4 star to a one star just like that
Let me reply to your post with my FET review, which I recently added to the relevant forum thread. To be clear, I respect your opinion, even if I disagree with it.

"This is a fucking masterpiece!!! If someone is looking for something more than jerk off material in games with adult content - this is a must. For me, the creator of FET is simply a master - how he combined the known universe and characters with his own adaptation of events, how he stimulates the imagination with simple technology, how funny some situations and dialogues are ... this is an absolute diamond! not to mention the constant addition of content and attention to the audience - if you want to spend some money on patreon.com - this is the right address, this guy deserves absolutely every cent he gets!!"

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Do Not Feed The Trolls.
it's pointless. :D
still, back to topic then, i found no issues in either card game. none of them is hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Let me reply to your post with my FET review, which I recently added to the relevant forum thread. To be clear, I respect your opinion, even if I disagree with it.

"This is a fucking masterpiece!!! If someone is looking for something more than jerk off material in games with adult content - this is a must. For me, the creator of FET is simply a master - how he combined the known universe and characters with his own adaptation of events, how he stimulates the imagination with simple technology, how funny some situations and dialogues are ... this is an absolute diamond! not to mention the constant addition of content and attention to the audience - if you want to spend some money on patreon.com - this is the right address, this guy deserves absolutely every cent he gets!!"
No kidding. I came for the fap, but stayed and re-played it for the story and humour.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before...

I played this alot during the early versions but when I reached Book 4, I decided to wait for the final version, with the intention of playing again from the beginning.

So my question is, is this the final version yet?
Is the story complete, no more big additions planned?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked before...

I played this alot during the early versions but when I reached Book 4, I decided to wait for the final version, with the intention of playing again from the beginning.

So my question is, is this the final version yet?
Is the story complete, no more big additions planned?
The story within the 4 main books - is finished, Marty only occasionally corrects noticed errors in the scripts and some trifles, while - every 2 months the epilogue is updated, which is Marty's original idea and which can be treated as a reward for patience and many years of support for the project.

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Just out of curiosity how would you rate the different books and routes from best to worst?
For me I'd said they're almost in reverse order of release date:

1. Book 4 - Love
2. Book 4 - Slave
3. Book 3 - Love
4. Book 3 - Slave
5. Book 1 - Love/Slave (Hot take... it's very close, and objectively Book 2 is better done, but I like Katara more than the Fire Nation girls.)
6. Book 2 - Love
7. Book 2 - Slave

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
In my opinion is Book 2 supreme, always my number one.
Then Book 1 Book 4 and at some point Book 3, i hate Toph!
BTW warning you can get softlocked at book 3.
When you try to avoid every single scene with toph and you're at the love route, then your house will burn down at some point and you will have to talk to toph to sleep somewhere else.
And when you pissed her off like i do, then she won't talk to you.

That's where you get stuck especially because it's night. Can that get fixed and can i avoid Toph in the future, please?
Sounds like a personal problem and a bad taste in waifus. The tomboy is automatically the best girl.
And besides that, literally the entire mission the spirits gave you is to fuck everyone to prepare yourself for them.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
meh ...
1. Book 1 Love - the least content, but the first impression counts, and it was - shocking !
2. Book 3 Love - Toph ... and everything is clear, in this part I felt the most that I was dealing with "love route", the most humour & ........... Ty Lee !!!!!!
4. Book 4 Love - The most content, Korra, Pema, and characters from the past - even Kuvira made it ;)
5. Book 2 Love - Rather tiresome clicking, let's say for the whole - but the situation is saved only by Ty Lee and Ember Island
6. Book 2 Slave - The only one in slave route that I played on "this" side ;) - NEVER AGAIN !!!

Reactions: JJsaint
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes