Apr 27, 2019
I am supposed to evacuate the firelord but the game won't let me. Anyone got a solution or can anyone provide me a save after that point?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
View attachment 2790823 View attachment 2790823 how can i find toph i dont know what to do? i enlighted both eyes of snake ring.

Just keep missing around and you'll eventually figure it out

Sorry, can't remember much of it since I've done it only once

I am supposed to evacuate the firelord but the game won't let me. Anyone got a solution or can anyone provide me a save after that point?
No, the game can't stop you from progressing....No game can ever do that... -_-

Just visit Azula at the hotel and tell em that they have to get out of here, they'll manage...

If you believe that you have to get them out YOURSELF... Your thought is wrong.

Not to mention that they're the rulers of an entire fucking empire for crying out loud!!, THEY HAVE AN ARMY AND GUARDS UNDER THEIR SERVICE DUDE!!, THEY CAN MANAGE THEMSELVES!!!

(No offense, just pointing out straight facts....and some laughs...please don't feel offended...The word ''Satire'' exists!, Have a good day/night! :-D)

Apr 27, 2019

Just visit Azula at the hotel and tell em that they have to get out of here, they'll manage...
When i visit the hotel i only get the options of having sex with azula, mai and ty lee. I interacted with EVERYTHING including both day and night time but i can't progress. Someone else had this issue in may and no one managed to help them so i assume this is a bug. I also can't seem to progress with pema as well, i can only replay the first condom scene and that's it.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Did I miss something, or did we never actually completely de-hypnotize June in Book 3 Love Route? We changed the trigger phrase, but we didn't make her immune altogether.

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
Just keep missing around and you'll eventually figure it out

Sorry, can't remember much of it since I've done it only once

If you believe that you have to get them out YOURSELF... Your thought is wrong.

Not to mention that they're the rulers of an entire fucking empire for crying out loud!!, THEY HAVE AN ARMY AND GUARDS UNDER THEIR SERVICE DUDE!!, THEY CAN MANAGE THEMSELVES!!!

(No offense, just pointing out straight facts....and some laughs...please don't feel offended...The word ''Satire'' exists!, Have a good day/night! :-D)
Is this something new? Sorry but i don't remember this part being in the game

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
When i visit the hotel i only get the options of having sex with azula, mai and ty lee. I interacted with EVERYTHING including both day and night time but i can't progress. Someone else had this issue in may and no one managed to help them so i assume this is a bug. I also can't seem to progress with pema as well, i can only replay the first condom scene and that's it.
I- Uuuh- Wha- What version of the game are you even playing again?

Have you even visited Varrick with Jinora yet?

You can ask em to leave when you report back to Tenzin about your visit to Varrick and report about ''The Hummings'' (Varrick's robot thingies.) then he'll tell you that he's concerned about their safety since things will go haywire soon.

Then you go visit em the next day and tell em that they have to skedaddle!

As for progressing with Pema, you just have to progress through the MAIN story! (Yes, you have to tell em to skedaddle first and do some more progress.)

..........Unless you were skipping a lot of dialogue and you actually don't exactly know what you're supposed to do.......

As for your assumption of this being a bug, If I could progress through with both of Pema AND The Story, so did some other players too, so can you.

You're welcome!

Did I miss something, or did we never actually completely de-hypnotize June in Book 3 Love Route? We changed the trigger phrase, but we didn't make her immune altogether.
Visit her in the Brothel and press/tap ''Chat'' and the MC will ask her to take more sessions with him. You can figure out the rest since it's self-explanatory.

I'd recommend asking her at night since asking her by daytime would make it be nighttime by the time you finish the session.

Is this something new? Sorry but i don't remember this part being in the game
Idk what you mean by ''something new'', so I'll just assume 2 things: You either mean that ''The Snakes Statues'' or ''The Evacuation'' parts

Both of them has been there for quite a long time.

If you're talking about ''The Snakes Statues'' part, then that's in Book 3's Slave route.

If you're talking about ''The Evacuation'' part, then that's in Book 4's Love Route.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Huh, I find I made everything in book 2 in slave route but I cannot move to island ? Is that even posible in slave route ?
What I miss ?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes