F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
That might be true, but you can get softlocked anyways.
That needs to be fixed at least!
no, the main problem is, that Toph is your [target] as in, that-one-person-you-have-to-deal-with in that book, and you're trying not to. the whole book develops around Toph. she's more or less the center of both routes, even. not saying more to avoid spoilers, but this is, what is.
if you try to play book 3 without Toph, there's no help. no fix.

Reactions: DarkLink

IAL3XI

Feb 12, 2020
Hey i need some help

I am at the "Find Bookstore" but i don't know the path i tryed many things bit it doesn't work

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
NGL I don't know shit about avatar but I like the look of some of the girls here. However, there is far too much filler stuff and grind and too little erotic content. I want to fuck azula ( best looking girl so far in this game) and not play crab battle or any of the other unfun minigames wasting player time.

Book 3 main girl looks like a 7 year old btw.
Shit is borderline pedo. Thank god there are some other chicks, but it makes me uncomfortable she even exists.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
NGL I don't know shit about avatar but I like the look of some of the girls here. However, there is far too much filler stuff and grind and too little erotic content. I want to fuck azula ( best looking girl so far in this game) and not play crab battle or any of the other unfun minigames wasting player time.

Shit is borderline pedo. Thank god there are some other chicks, but it makes me uncomfortable she even exists.
If you don't like it, don't play.

IamAlbedo

Mar 19, 2023
Im looking for some games that has similar theme like Bataar and Suyin(his wife) scenes in this game (this guy forces his wife to fuck MC , while he watches) idk what this theme is called ? Any suggestions will be appreciated

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Just out of curiosity how would you rate the different books and routes from best to worst?
I'm going to leave out book 1 since the size and scope of the game changed so much starting with Book 2. I will say that the difference in how far "apart" 3-5 are on this list is very small. I liked the writing in all the routes in FET a lot and this mostly came down to who you get to have sex with in these routes (and who ends up pregnant) and the specific kinks/fetishes used in each route.

1. Book 4 Love
2. Book 2 Love
3. Book 3 Slave
4. Book 4 Slave
5. Book 3 Love
6. Book 2 Slave

Im looking for some games that has similar theme like Bataar and Suyin(his wife) scenes in this game (this guy forces his wife to fuck MC , while he watches) idk what this theme is called ? Any suggestions will be appreciated
Look for games the include the term "cuckoldry" or "cuck".

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021

In the show she is canonically 12. It's ok though because they're not real. They're drawings. Who the hell cares?

jed999

May 26, 2021
Where the heck do I find Korra in book 4 slave route ?.
After she agreed to not go after the bender and then disappears. I've talked to everyone until the dialog just repeats itself.
Called Asami several times, went to the tower at night, talked to the prisoner in the cell.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
After she agreed to not go after the bender and then disappears. I've talked to everyone until the dialog just repeats itself.
Called Asami several times, went to the tower at night, talked to the prisoner in the cell.
1)have you tried looking at avatar island? there should be an area there if i remember correctly. 2)also was this game not completed ages ago ? why is it no longer completed ?

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022

Reactions: jed999

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Can Azula get pregnant during the book 2 slave route? If so, can someone tell me how? I haven't been able to get it to happen.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Thank You !, I've been muddling about power visiting everything I could think of. This certainly helps.
I'm on day 52 according to the guide and day 96 according to the game, I was stuck.

Much Appreciated

AnonSprite

Mar 10, 2019
So I made it all the way to the epilogue, but I think I'm stuck with the truncated versions of the time travel scenes. Book 1 time travel seems mostly all there, but Book 2 and 3 both have nothing to do in them. I've been playing on and off again on Android through at least a year or two of updates, and I've definitely finished all the previous books. I went back at some point and completed the other route for Book 1 that I didn't do initially, but I didn't do the same for Books 2 and 3. Do I have to complete both routes for each book before it's unlocked in the epilogue? Can I even fix that at this point in the game? Is this a glitch? I thought about using console commands, but it doesn't seem like I can do that on Android. I don't know, someone pls help ;^;

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Azula(or Mai) will finally be able to win a card game with your help and of course that means a new scene with her. Just like with the other girls before it'll be a butt fun scene. Speaking of butt fun scenes...
I'm still playing that version (I have to donwload the update, I didn't have time). How do you get Mai to even play?

Edit: Also, where is Mai's child? Because I remember getting both her and Azula pregnant, at least say he/she is traveling around the world or some excuse for their absence.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello everyone, I've finally finished Book 1 of FET: Remastered! I've remastered the game in HD and widescreen and added a lot of improvements, such as a developer commentary mode (though there's not much commentary for book 1 admittedly).
I plan to remaster the other books as well, so onward to the fire nation next!

Four Elements Trainer: Remastered

1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hello everyone, I've finally finished Book 1 of FET: Remastered! I've remastered the game in HD and widescreen and added a lot of improvements, such as a developer commentary mode (though there's not much commentary for book 1 admittedly).
I plan to remaster the other books as well, so onward to the fire nation next!

Four Elements Trainer: Remastered

View attachment 2780594
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have my (and everyone who loves this game's) full positive support!

T
ake your time with this masterpiece!

L
E T ' S F U C K I N G O O O O O !

LETSFUCKINGOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes