Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Is the older hardware version no longer being supported?
BTW - what do you mean by "older hardware"? I assure you - FET in the regular version works perfectly on my old PC, whose components come - in several cases - from 2009' ;)

MajorDong

Jun 2, 2017
Just wanted to let you guys know about the new movie or whatever, it's probably going to continue to bastardise canon and be as 'good' (lol) as Korra, considering Aaron Ehasz, the co-producer and head writer of The Last Airbender Book 1-3 is not involved. Probably still worth a tentative watch to check it out, but really don't get your hopes up and temper your expectations.

P.S. The whole concept and destruction of Airbender canon, aka Raava and Vaatu, and Wan can smd.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

doritoite

Sep 9, 2020
BTW - what do you mean by "older hardware"? I assure you - FET in the regular version works perfectly on my old PC, whose components come - in several cases - from 2009' ;)
It works on mine too, it just lags a little bit between dialogue so I prefer the prefer the older hardware version

Reactions: Shad0wB

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
MiTy maintained one version of the game built on a older Ren'Py version (iirc 7.0.0 last), for quite a long time, ever since they upgraded their 'main' version to Ren'Py 7.4.6 (which in itself is a bit dated nowdays.. WTS running 8.1.1 by now) it basically means to put scripts, content, everything 'the game' into two separate platforms. it's just double the work, at least time wise. some followers had issues with the upgrade back then, they went with two versions for just that, keep them happy with old hardware.
if this one hasn't come with a 'old HW' version, Marty probably hasn't been nagged about it yet.
that's a dev team of just two people, with one of them being shaky for over a year now, who consider their fanbase important enough to do the extra work. 'free' devs that run on donations, having to tip toe their web host, without financial backup or insurance (unless they themselves take care of it) doing double work. i know very, very few other teams who go that far.

lol, talk about customer service and try any major game brand. good luck.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
and a experimental ben 10 project
Yeah tbh why not use just that idea from Omnitrixx?? With time/universe traveling etc. they could fulfill basically every wish of everyone in that poll.

They could use a fresh new character who has the power to cross the universes & time & has to save the universe by seeding all those characters in all those universes. Pick a few main chars + some favorite side chars of all the shows & boom.
They could even experiment with many different artstyles due to the differences of those shows.

That way they don't have to force themselves to use a show that no one is interested in to see. They could even use some obscure TLA characters who were ever known by name or never appeared at all.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah tbh why not use just that idea from Omnitrixx?? With time/universe traveling etc. they could fulfill basically every wish of everyone in that poll.

They could use a fresh new character who has the power to cross the universes & time & has to save the universe by seeding all those characters in all those universes. Pick a few main chars + some favorite side chars of all the shows & boom.
They could even experiment with many different artstyles due to the differences of those shows.

That way they don't have to force themselves to use a show that no one is interested in to see. They could even use some obscure TLA characters who were ever known by name or never appeared at all.
As long as I don't have to turn into some weird aliens to fuck the girls, I'd be fine with that.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i mainly wanted to point out that cbob could do his dragon prince game if he really wanted to, he hired the artist for this game he is in control. but i think he might not be able or doesnt want to do anything wich is why the artist starts projects of his own, marty is pretty much both coder and artist now, so if you really want a developer who does what he wants that is what we have right now marty didnt ask anyone for making the first spookytime and he didnt ask for permission to make the 18titans game either.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i mainly wanted to point out that cbob could do his dragon prince game if he really wanted to, he hired the artist for this game he is in control. but i think he might not be able or doesnt want to do anything wich is why the artist starts projects of his own, marty is pretty much both coder and artist now, so if you really want a developer who does what he wants that is what we have right now marty didnt ask anyone for making the first spookytime and he didnt ask for permission to make the 18titans game either.
the not-so-strange thing about this dev team is, yes cBob hired Marty, at the beginning.. but over time they somehow grew really close, so i don't think there's a scenario where cBob would pull the imaginary 'boss card' if he wanted. he's more a writer. see early versions of the game and check the code.. calling it spaghetti is a compliment. he was called coder back then buzt by the looks, pretty much went from scratch, learning by doing. they did FET for a reeally long time, together, while Marty maintained his side projects (including spookytimes) and started to learn the coding part as well. i could still tell apart their writings. Marty can adapt to cBobs style and cook up something, sure, to a point.
they started that Omnitrixxx as experiment iirc to check some possibilities and where what when maybe after maybe FET gets maybe somehow someday finished, maybe. everything was rather iffy at that time, even the finishing of FET. i'm not sure why they didn't follow it further on, looked promising to me anyway.. maybe (again) it got voted down on patreon, maybe some paying people disliked it. i don't know that either, i'm gone from patreon for a long time now.
as is, noone really knows if cBob will ever be able to get a new story written. maybe.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
As long as I don't have to turn into some weird aliens to fuck the girls, I'd be fine with that.
Considering MITY I would not be surprised if that was an optional mechanic that you could unlock like with the loli, gay, and granny scenes in FET lol

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

I may be biased cuz I love Ben 10 but I legit think they could pull it off, as long as they develop a roadmap and split each universe into separate "Books" like with FET.

Or keep the main focus in the Ben 10 universe, and go through these different universes now and then to fight off the Big Bad/find some "infinity stone" type plot device in each world for it. Could legit do the "Shady" thing too lol and make the villain the evil alternate timeline Ben.

And harem ending even easier cuz sci-fi bs lol

Hell, Ben even canonically visits other universes.
Would love to see babes from Generator Rex/Secret Saturdays as well.

Seems like the best big project solution but I guess they have other plans.

• Sad
Reactions: Dardanit

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
I have an all slave route safe, I'm asking where I get to make the comparison? Book 4? Book 3? The epilogue?
at the end of book 4 love route, when you go back and talk to everyone you need to visit the tower in book 2, and the tea place in book 3. Then in the epilog you go back to book 2 and go back to the tower, then go find Ajala, then back an forth a few times

Reactions: Shad0wB
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes