Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Sadly, there is something sort of missing. ATLA was supposed to get a book 4. It was basically going to be an epilogue. Zuko and friends adventure to find Ursa and it'd just be seeing everything after the war and the start of peace again and just seeing how everyone is doing.

Nick said no in favor of greenlighting the live action movie, and we got comics instead.
For this, a special episode would be enough, after all - the introduction to The Legend of Korra is partly about these things. A lot of information about the past of the main characters of ATLA is also included in individual episodes of The Legend of Korra.

Last edited:

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
For some time now, there have been rumors about a new film and a new season of the series
It's not a rumor. The creators and studio have confirmed they're in development. A new movie with an adult Aang is in development, along with a movie about Korra, and a new series with the next avatar. There's also suppose to be a Zuko film and one about Avatar Kyoushi. Though I'm personally not really intrested in any new Korra material, and I'm highly skpettical about a one with a new Avatar given the timejump they're gonna have to do.

Sadly, there is something sort of missing. ATLA was supposed to get a book 4. It was basically going to be an epilogue. Zuko and friends adventure to find Ursa and it'd just be seeing everything after the war and the start of peace again and just seeing how everyone is doing.

Nick said no in favor of greenlighting the live action movie, and we got comics instead.
There wasn't going to be a Book 4. It was always going to end at 3. The search for Zuko's mother was pitched as a TV movie, but the idea was rejected by Nick. The live action movie had nothing to do with this descison.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
There's some hope now actually. Netflix finally pulled it off with One Piece and Oda is very happy. One of Netflix's people came out and said "it seems like what people wanted all along was for us to tell the story faithfully." No shit you dumb bitch.

Let's hope they take that lesson to heart. It sounds like LA ATLA is going to be trying to go for a more faithful adaptation, while also being allowed to get a little darker since it ain't on Nick anymore. We'll have to see how that turns out.
Someone doing it "faithfully" is still just someone copy and pasting their homework Netflix just cant make good stuff so they have to prey on nostalgia.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Someone doing it "faithfully" is still just someone copy and pasting their homework Netflix just cant make good stuff so they have to prey on nostalgia.
Have you actually seen the live action One Piece? They change some things here and there. 20 episodes of filler get cut down to a single episode. In some places they actually improved on the source material. Like they brought in Garp a little early so they could give Koby and Helmeppo more screen time and develop them more, and what they did with them, while completely new and original, ended up being a really, really good addition.

It even has a 95% user score on RT. That never happens with anime adaptations.
A faithful adaptation can more than earn it's right to exist if it can bring something new out of it without taking away from the original.

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpy", line 529, in <module>
NameError: name 'atspiece_anim_time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpyc", line 529, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1293, in execute
  File "renpy/display\transform.py", line 1075, in __init__
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 341, in __init__
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1159, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1152, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpy", line 529, in <module>
NameError: name 'atspiece_anim_time' is not defined
Play with Joiplay error

Reactions: vykana

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Is this game good to play?
The previews looks old & the graphics old ,Is the graphics improved?

What can I expect? Is there netori ( mc steal others wife )?
Someone reply me

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Is this game good to play?
The previews looks old & the graphics old ,Is the graphics improved?

What can I expect? Is there netori ( mc steal others wife )?
Someone reply me
Its split into 4 "books", following the original show.
First book is dated, can be kinda confusing at first, but u just tap around and u will figure it out, its pretty short.
Book 2 onwards the progression makes a lot more sense.
Graphics get better, but what you're seeing overall is just the dev's art style, which imo you get used to and can still be pretty nice.

There are love and slave routes, two different storylines except a few similarities and many different scenes.

MC doesn't "steal" others wives in terms of them falling for him, but he does have some fun with them. Lots of wives and mothers being fucked here in both routes.
However most of the main girls are young adults, its not a netori focused game, but there is enough netori to fulfill the needs imo, as a fellow netori enjoyer lol.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Its split into 4 "books", following the original show.
First book is dated, can be kinda confusing at first, but u just tap around and u will figure it out, its pretty short.
Book 2 onwards the progression makes a lot more sense.
Graphics get better, but what you're seeing overall is just the dev's art style, which imo you get used to and can still be pretty nice.

There are love and slave routes, two different storylines except a few similarities and many different scenes.

MC doesn't "steal" others wives in terms of them falling for him, but he does have some fun with them. Lots of wives and mothers being fucked here in both routes.
However most of the main girls are young adults, its not a netori focused game, but there is enough netori to fulfill the needs imo, as a fellow netori enjoyer lol.
Yeah, this game caught my attention....I am not a fan of 2dcg until last month coz I played what a legend... it's wayyy good , well I will try this game

Reactions: Phase_01

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Looking back, nyone else think they got the love and slave routes backward for Korra?

I mean they did a good job. The way they used amon was genius It just seems like taming Korra and Kuvira would be the fantasy for a trainer game ub general hhaving a strong confident female villain like azula feels like want you want for slave and that uniting against a threat to all benders would be something for love.

choodeep

Dec 31, 2019
Quite frankly Dragon Prince should have won that poll. The people who voted have trash taste. I'd say make a Dragon Prince one anyways. Even if half the people leave they're making so much on Patreon that they'd still be living comfortably.
I agree on the trash taste... Dragon Prince should have been the choice.
Tbh, I personally like when artists make their OWN projects THEY want to make.
They do it better than when they feel forced by an arbitrary poll.

Reactions: F1forhalp

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
They were too cowardly to just do it and show how it could be fun after the fact.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Dragon Prince seems to be what cbob wanted and we have no idea if hes even still working or how much work he would do on the new game, Marty the artist and now allso coder allready started Teen Titans and a experimental ben 10 project out of his own decision wich were allso up for vote. (Tbf the ben10 thingy had dragon Prince and allso kim possible in it with dimension traveling)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes