someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They also ignore that the vast majority of authors are just working artists, and like the vast majority of working artists, they don't reach a point in their careers where they can turn down a gig just because it isn't inspiring to them. Most authors have to write about things they don't care about or aren't inspired by for most of their lives. Even the authors who get to a point where they can choose which jobs they want to work on, have to go through the making ends meet part of their careers at the beginning.

Reactions: GaRbS

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
but in this case, cBob the author came up with the idea of creating FET, and hired an artist, which is Marty, who about now does the add-to on the existing [completed, with benefits] because he wants to. cBob in this case isnt' hired or working for anyone else. he's kind of the boss.
this setting is a more or less "by definition" thing when they started, it's a 2 people team in which over time, i think pretty soon during maybe the first half year working on FET, the border between "boss" writer/coder and "hired" artist disappeared. they clicked. they didn't consider to hire additional help, even when they got stuck really bad. rather they paused their source of income, patreon, when they couldn't deliver in time.
i've seen other on patreon, who went on a milking spree for a mere one liner once a week. long story, and one of the reasons why i don't put money there.

if this game ever hits the stores, i want that. as a hardcopy, to have it in my collection.

p.s. i'm not sure if their next one will match this. could well be one reason why they're hesitant to make up their minds.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
but in this case, cBob the author came up with the idea of creating FET, and hired an artist, which is Marty, who about now does the add-to on the existing [completed, with benefits] because he wants to. cBob in this case isnt' hired or working for anyone else. he's kind of the boss.
this setting is a more or less "by definition" thing when they started, it's a 2 people team in which over time, i think pretty soon during maybe the first half year working on FET, the border between "boss" writer/coder and "hired" artist disappeared. they clicked. they didn't consider to hire additional help, even when they got stuck really bad. rather they paused their source of income, patreon, when they couldn't deliver in time.
i've seen other on patreon, who went on a milking spree for a mere one liner once a week. long story, and one of the reasons why i don't put money there.

if this game ever hits the stores, i want that. as a hardcopy, to have it in my collection.

p.s. i'm not sure if their next one will match this. could well be one reason why they're hesitant to make up their minds.
Spot on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F1forhalp

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Agreed. Eska and Desna needs more scenes. Maybe they could even be in the love route on the Island. But I'm fine with either route as long as we see them again! P*ssy and b*ssy combo please!
We'll likely see more of them in the slave route epilogue which will be happening soon™.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
"
I decided I'll add a few more unique scenes in the upcoming build. Scenes I don't do often. Remember FET's book 4 slave route's scene with Desna? Something like that, as well as other more unique things. Just to be clear, next build will have you return to earth again, but that's as much as I want to tell you about it.
" -
update: Bye bye Summer! (Patreon)
actually no, we allready talked about this here. He means an upcoming scene in 18titans that is SIMILAR to Desna. at the time of writing the next upcoming build wasnt FET but 18titans.

I know its confusing because he wrote about FET for 80% of the post but that was him talking about the build wich he just released at the time of writing.

Just to be clear, next build will have you return to earth again, but that's as much as I want to tell you about it.
this right here says it all: in 18titans were currently in space and cant get back to earth so its the next build for that wich hes talking about.

But his willingness to include such scenes is still speaking for more desna content in FET of course, i think it will happen.

Last edited:

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
actually no, we allready talked about this here. He means an upcoming scene in 18titans that is SIMILAR to Desna. at the time of writing the next upcoming build wasnt FET but 18titans.

I know its confusing because he wrote about FET for 80% of the post but that was him talking about the build wich he just released at the time of writing.

this right here says it all: in 18titans were currently in space and cant get back to earth so its the next build for that wich hes talking about.

But his willingness to include such scenes is still speaking for more desna content in FET of course, i think it will happen.
I'm reading this post from the beginning and - you're actually right, I caused unnecessary confusion ;) I'm deleting it.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
View attachment 2963211

i think he was just guessing. My guess is that its pretty likely to happen aswell
Dagoth Ur memes in reference to things I post? What a grand and intoxicating post!

Also, yeah, I'm assuming that we'll see more of them since Marty seems more open to doing gay/bi and incest content now and they had like 4-5 scenes in the slave route already anyway. That being said it is just a guess.

Can someone yell me how to get the gallery mod for apk. They make it to confusing lol
Seems pretty straight forward to me. Where are you stuck?

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Where does this information come from?
Because both epilogues have shown their contents come from what route was picked in chapter 4. Between all the chapter 4 love ladies appearing on the island, even the small snippet of slave route epilogue that we currently have implies Jinora and Tenzin sneak out of the compound to fuck, covering the loli choice you can make in slave route. Since we know Slave route epilogue is being worked on next, and that eska and desna appeared in the slave route, they'll almost certainly make an appearance. Could just be a izumi tier appearance though, a scene with both and a scene with one or the other.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
"You need to help the village more" but there's nothing to do. I thought this game was complete, but Katara just hits a wall very quickly and stops actually letting you progress, I don't get it.

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
"You need to help the village more" but there's nothing to do. I thought this game was complete, but Katara just hits a wall very quickly and stops actually letting you progress, I don't get it.
As someone who replayed the entire game 5 times already....if there's something I hate about Book 1, it'd be THAT part of Book 1....

Keep wandering around and you'll eventually stumble upon an event where somebody is in need.....if you haven't stumbled upon anything, either try hunting more Mooselions or explore any H-scene you haven't stumbled upon yet...

Or you can just send your save and I'll try figuring it out.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Did you check around to see if there are any other things to do before more opportunities to help the village open up? From what I remember, there are multiple phases of helping the village with some holds to unlock new scenes with Katara or sometimes other villagers. Some of the scenes and activities are time of day dependent too, so it could take a bit of looking around to figure out what you're missing without some other more specific hint. Imo, the hint system in this game leaves a lot to be desired since you have to talk to a specific character for every hint. Hints aren't always repeatable and are sometimes too vague, and since character locations and whether you can even talk to some characters are dependent on time of day, you can accidentally softlock yourself for periods of time if you don't already know what do to next. There should be an always available way to see all the hints available to you at a given time, but there isn't. As much fun as the game can be, it does showcase some of the reasons people dislike sandboxes so much pretty well.

Tl;dr: you probably missed something required for advancement that's only available at a specific time of day

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
probably (some people pay it less attention because there seems no gain in it at first) you may have to visit those Elders a few times more. i had that; no progress when Kataras Respect stat is too low, hunting raises Affection (she likes you more), training raises Waterbending. some people think the respect stat ain't important, but apparently if it's too far behind the others, progress stops.

Reactions: t4ewk

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Quite frankly Dragon Prince should have won that poll. The people who voted have trash taste. I'd say make a Dragon Prince one anyways. Even if half the people leave they're making so much on Patreon that they'd still be living comfortably.
im sorry that i didnt watch this entire cartoon that i have never heard of just to vote in the poll :ROFLMAO:. i think most people didnt vote for it because they dont know what it is, its mostly about what people saw on TV when they where young and not about choosing something conciously.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes