ArkShinigami

Aug 1, 2023
how to encounter follow
One of the elder council will show you how to use a stalagmite(optional of course)

-sex with Nami, Una, Lyka, , Anka and mysterious shadow girl(? also optional)

-added the option to come inside Lyka and Anka's mouth during the scene where they enter Nami's store
i have already completed book 1 n 2 with slave route

Ppino

May 4, 2018
I'm hoping we get Desna and Eska on the island for more trap content.maybe eska since she's the chief of her tribe she needs to find a husband since she doesn't like Korra for some reason she will aggressively go for the mc.
Yes please, both of them please

Reactions: SpunkyBob810

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Or maybe even a small role for Meng? ;) One "appearance" in our favorite magazine - it's definitely not enough! :unsure::unsure:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
how to encounter follow
One of the elder council will show you how to use a stalagmite(optional of course)

-sex with Nami, Una, Lyka, , Anka and mysterious shadow girl(? also optional)

-added the option to come inside Lyka and Anka's mouth during the scene where they enter Nami's store
i have already completed book 1 n 2 with slave route
When you travel back to Book 1 in the Love Route Epilogue to marry Katara, explore everywhere and you'll eventually stumble upon those scenes.

Kind of disappointing that you can't impregnate Ajala or turn her to your side.
.....About that.....I've got good news for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did MITY remake book 4? Last time i played I swear MC was Tenzin
That's for The Slave Route, The Love Route gets The MC as a normal dude.

You're all welcome!

Reactions: Shin3rbock

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
When you travel back to Book 1 in the Love Route Epilogue to marry Katara, explore everywhere and you'll eventually stumble upon those scenes.

.....About that.....I've got good news for you:

That's for The Slave Route, The Love Route gets The MC as a normal dude.

You're all welcome!
I hate the minigames in book 4. I do wish there was an option to skip them.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Blackmailing, Hypnosis(Book 3 only), Humiliation, Rape, Hate (and Public) sex, Submission and slowly becomes slutty?, Slave Route.

Spanking, Humiliation and Public Sex?, Slave Route! (Yes, I know that I said it above!)
Not the original asker, but thanks for the breakdown!

Only played books 1 and 2 because the slave stuff was super weak a year or two ago. Has it gotten better? Only interested in Katara of the characters tbh so I was super disappointed with book 1's 'slave' route (which was basically the same as it's love route, only with slightly more ropes/gags.) Has book 1 been improved? Or does she make a SIGNIFICANT portion of another book? Thanks!

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Only played books 1 and 2 because the slave stuff was super weak a year or two ago. Has it gotten better? Only interested in Katara of the characters tbh so I was super disappointed with book 1's 'slave' route (which was basically the same as it's love route, only with slightly more ropes/gags.) Has book 1 been improved? Or does she make a SIGNIFICANT portion of another book? Thanks!
Book 1 Slave hasn't changed. Katara appears in Book 3 and has a decent amount of scenes, but it's still focused on Toph. Book 4's love and slave route have drastically different stories compared to the other books. She appears once in Book 4 Slave and has very little to do with the rest of it. She appears a bit more the Love route and has like 2 scenes.She has a decent amount in Book 5 Love epilogue.

Personally, I like Book 4 Love Route better than slave, because pretty much all the main girls appear again.

Aug 24, 2020
There was a Patreon poll when Four Elements was wrapping up. As I remember, the winner was Ben 10, although I think cbob wanted Dragon Prince. They should be starting work on the next game. Four Elements book 5 and 18titans are just filler until the next game gets into production.
I'm not sure but wasn't this the poll for Mity next project? And Kim Possible won?

Reactions: GaRbS and joe nemo

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm not sure but wasn't this the poll for Mity next project? And Kim Possible won?
I'm quite surprised Tales of Sokka didn't have higher votes, I guess people got burnt out of Avatar
Shame, comics have a few nice girls from what I've seen, some new some old

Respect to whoever voted Ben 10, would've loved to see a new game of that, unlimited possibilities with that one.

Reactions: GaRbS

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
thing is, if cBob (the author/writer/initial coder/project founder) doesn't like whatever figures came out of the poll, he won't be writing stories for it. if you've ever tried to write a story yourself, you will know how difficult it is, even more so when you don't like the subject you get told to write about. with him probably still mentally being wobbly, they don't have too many options. so we sit and watch Marty continuing his solo (Titans) project, and working on the FET erm, "t's and i's" while still adding stuff, and that might be going on until they together found a workable solution. as things seem to look right now, they aren't there yet.
so i lean back, and enjoy what is. and hey, it's still becoming more bit by bit, ain't that nice.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
thing is, if cBob (the author/writer/initial coder/project founder) doesn't like whatever figures came out of the poll, he won't be writing stories for it. if you've ever tried to write a story yourself, you will know how difficult it is, even more so when you don't like the subject you get told to write about. with him probably still mentally being wobbly, they don't have too many options. so we sit and watch Marty continuing his solo (Titans) project, and working on the FET erm, "t's and i's" while still adding stuff, and that might be going on until they together found a workable solution. as things seem to look right now, they aren't there yet.
so i lean back, and enjoy what is. and hey, it's still becoming more bit by bit, ain't that nice.
a solution could be cbob working at the Dragon Prince game he want create and set a schedule with Marty to assist him into create the Kim Possible game at a slow pace: 2 DP updates (Cbob writing/coding + Marty artworks) then 1 KP update (Marty going mostly solo with occasional Cbob assisting)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
a solution could be cbob working at the Dragon Prince game he want create and set a schedule with Marty to assist him into create the Kim Possible game at a slow pace: 2 DP updates (Cbob writing/coding + Marty artworks) then 1 KP update (Marty going mostly solo with occasional Cbob assisting)
no that's not a real solution: if an author doesn't like a theme he is to write about, he will not think about that theme, and even if he tries to, he will still not like it. that way, don't expect any good ideas coming in, written in the brilliant style cBob was showing from the beginning of FET on. it just doesn't work that way.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
no that's not a real solution: if an author doesn't like a theme he is to write about, he will not think about that theme, and even if he tries to, he will still not like it. that way, don't expect any good ideas coming in, written in the brilliant style cBob was showing from the beginning of FET on. it just doesn't work that way.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes