Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpy", line 529, in <module>
NameError: name 'atspiece_anim_time' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpyc", line 529, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1293, in execute
  File "renpy/display\transform.py", line 1075, in __init__
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 341, in __init__
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1159, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1152, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpy", line 529, in <module>
NameError: name 'atspiece_anim_time' is not defined

Seem to be having trouble with joiplay is it not supported anymore?
is the official android version not up to date?

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for a game of this style where you can have children, like Simple Days and Love and Sex: Second Base, summer time saga. I already looked for a sandbox and pregnancy style but I can't find any other than that, if someone could recommend one I would appreciate it.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hello, I'm looking for a game of this style where you can have children, like Simple Days and Love and Sex: Second Base, summer time saga. I already looked for a sandbox and pregnancy style but I can't find any other than that, if someone could recommend one I would appreciate it.
Ren'Py - Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.9] [ArcGames] | F95zone

The pregnancy and children part comes like...after a good while in that one....Their scenes are wholesome af.

Ren'Py - Completed - S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale [v1.0] [Winterlook] | F95zone

You can just stare at the babies....yup, that's it!

You're welcome!

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Hi, I haven't played the game for a year, maybe two, my question is: is the slave path neglected and has the love route more content right now? Anyone cares to elaborate?
Thanks to anyone

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hi, I haven't played the game for a year, maybe two, my question is: is the slave path neglected and has the love route more content right now? Anyone cares to elaborate?
Thanks to anyone
Since you've been away for quite a time, lemme explain:

Well technically speaking, each route has their own story, content, scenes, events and jokes! (Except for Book 1 which the difference is in 1 scene being available in a route and unavailable for another.)

And yes, The Love Route's EPILOGUE (AKA Book 5's Love Route) is the one with more content that The Slave Route's Epilogue (AKA Book 5's Slave Route)

And no, it's not neglected, MITY promised for content on The Slave Route's Epilogue once The Love Route's Epilogue is finished. (An update or two are left for it to be done.)

But at the moment, The Slave Route Epilogue's has almost no content at all compared to The Love Route's Epilogue.

In another words/In short: Each route has their own story, content, scenes, events and jokes!, but The Epilogue of The Love Route has more content than The Slave Route's Epilogue at the moment I'm typing this reply.

You're welcome!

Reactions: caravaggio

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Since you've been away for quite a time, lemme explain:

Well technically speaking, each route has their own story, content, scenes, events and jokes! (Except for Book 1 which the difference is in 1 scene being available in a route and unavailable for another.)

And yes, The Love Route's EPILOGUE (AKA Book 5's Love Route) is the one with more content that The Slave Route's Epilogue (AKA Book 5's Slave Route)

And no, it's not neglected, MITY promised for content on The Slave Route's Epilogue once The Love Route's Epilogue is finished. (An update or two are left for it to be done.)

But at the moment, The Slave Route Epilogue's has almost no content at all compared to The Love Route's Epilogue.

In another words/In short: Each route has their own story, content, scenes, events and jokes!, but The Epilogue of The Love Route has more content than The Slave Route's Epilogue at the moment I'm typing this reply.

You're welcome!
Thanks for the clarification, so Love Route as of now, has more content only in the Epilogue? While the rest of the game is well balanced between the two paths? I was confused as I read some posts about it with the search, thanks for claryfing. So I'll follow the question with:

What's the best route to follow according to you guys? I prefer them kinky, so I assume I would prefer the slave route? Or what are the main differences, in terms of sex scene content? Are the fetish specific to a route or can I expect them to be as nasty in the love route as in the other one?

Reactions: jackluther33

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Thanks for the clarification, so Love Route as of now, has more content only in the Epilogue? While the rest of the game is well balanced between the two paths? I was confused as I read some posts about it with the search, thanks for claryfing. So I'll follow the question with:
Yes, and the search ones were probably from 1,000+ years, it's much better now.

What's the best route to follow according to you guys? I prefer them kinky
Depends by what you'd define as "Kinky" and fits your preferences on H-scenes....and what does fit your style and preferences in a story?

For example, I'd go for being the good guy first then try the asshole guy route later on...and It was fun! (and strikes of regret after another...DAMNIT CONSCIENCE!

Love, Romance, Wholesomeness and Warm emotios?, Love route for sure, DUUUH!

Blackmailing, Hypnosis(Book 3 only), Humiliation, Rape, Hate (and Public) sex, Submission and slowly becomes slutty?, Slave Route.

Anal ?, it's everywhere!

in terms of sex scene content? Are the fetish specific to a route or can I expect them to be as nasty in the love route as in the other one?
The game's fetish content is like....uuuh....every Book has FJ scenes (Especially Book 3 cuz...TOPH!) if that's what you mean...Does that count since....y'know...feet? (Except Book 1 S.Route..)

Spanking, Humiliation and Public Sex?, Slave Route! (Yes, I know that I said it above!)

Anal?, that's everywhere! (Yes, I know I said it above too!)

Peeing?, in both as well! (Except Book 1)

As I said before, every scene has it's own scenes!and....uuuh.... JUST EXPLORE THEM!!!, IT'S SO WORTH IT IF YOU LIKE READING THE DIALOGUE AND UP FOR A LAUGH AND GOOD, DIFFERENT STORIES!!!! (Book 1's route differences is NOT as big as the other books btw, you can skip that, unless you're interested in it's two different endings's scenes....How to get em?, just make Katara walk not less than 30 times! In both Books!)

Reactions: vizzy6969

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Love, Romance, Wholesomeness and Warm emotios?, Love route for sure, DUUUH!

Blackmailing, Hypnosis(Book 3 only), Humiliation, Rape, Hate (and Public) sex, Submission and slowly becomes slutty?, Slave Route.

Anal ?, it's everywhere!

Spanking, Humiliation and Public Sex?, Slave Route! (Yes, I know that I said it above!)

Anal?, that's everywhere! (Yes, I know I said it above too!)

Peeing?, in both as well! (Except Book 1)
Thanks again for the very detailed response! Yes, it looks the slave route has both kinks I like a lot and kinks I don't like.. but I'll probably still try that first. Thanks again

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone know what the steps are to fuck Ikki in the epilogue?
In book 4, Korra asks you something about her being younger while you're traveling out in the snow. You have to answer affirmatively to that question and it opens up the options in book 4 (and it's epilogue) for loli content. If you answered negatively it's locked out until you start a new save.

Reactions: JSlayer28

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017

What's the best route to follow according to you guys? I prefer them kinky, so I assume I would prefer the slave route? Or what are the main differences, in terms of sex scene content? Are the fetish specific to a route or can I expect them to be as nasty in the love route as in the other one?
Love route seems to get more love as they're worked on after the slave route and more time seems to be put into them but the slave route gets better each book with book 4 slave being my favorite of all routes. I'm excited for the slave epilogue and hope it's as good as book 4 if not better. As for kinks neither really has more but there's incest in book 2 love and book 4 slave which are done pretty well in both cases.

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Ok dumb question since I couldn't find the answer in recent posts (and won't go through 320 pages, sry) - In book 4 I am supposed to enter a ship to visit the South Pole for a second time, at least that's what shady tells me. How do I get on the boat? I tried talking to Zhu Li but that didn't work and idk what to do now :D
I am playing slave route for clarification...

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Ok dumb question since I couldn't find the answer in recent posts (and won't go through 320 pages, sry) - In book 4 I am supposed to enter a ship to visit the South Pole for a second time, at least that's what shady tells me. How do I get on the boat? I tried talking to Zhu Li but that didn't work and idk what to do now :D
I am playing slave route for clarification...
Just send the save file and I'll figure it out and tell you what you should've done.

Reactions: Debonkers

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Love route seems to get more love as they're worked on after the slave route and more time seems to be put into them but the slave route gets better each book with book 4 slave being my favorite of all routes. I'm excited for the slave epilogue and hope it's as good as book 4 if not better. As for kinks neither really has more but there's incest in book 2 love and book 4 slave which are done pretty well in both cases.
If they can make the Jinora and Tenzin incest come full circle like the epilogue currently has the slightest hint of it'll be great.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
didn't played this game a long time, is it anywhere near completion?
Is it even planned to get completed or will he just add new stuff indefinitely?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
didn't played this game a long time, is it anywhere near completion?
Is it even planned to get completed or will he just add new stuff indefinitely?
Book 1 to Book 4 is finished for both routes.

The Love Route Epilogue is almost over (1 or 2 updates left) and MITY will start working on The Slave Route Epilogue will get new content.

So yeah, it's (sadly) almost over!

Reactions: Savor

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Hello all!

Are you (northern hemisphere people) also starting to feel the shift from summer to fall? I sure am. If only because of the slow but steady increase of spiders in and outside of the house.

With the official start of Fall getting closer, it made me want draw a quick bikini pic with some of the Teen Titan girls to accompany this update before it's completely out of season.

see attachment for a bigger version and one with a few more girls)

With the end of summer in sight we're also approaching my favorite month! Halfway through September I'm already seeing advertisements for Halloween stuff popping up and long-time-patrons know that I have a thing going on with Halloween.

In the past I've often done something special during October inspired by Halloween and I'm already starting to feel that itch again... The itch to do a spookytimes standalone game(see the hubpage for spookytimes 1 and 2). The last time I incorporated that itch into a normal FET build, but I think I really wanna cut loose and do a proper crazy one again.

But that's for next month(or not). I'm not a hundred percent certain yet, I'm but leaning heavily towards doing a spooky-times 3.

This month I'm still working on a new 18Titans build. Well, not just that. For the first week I had trouble letting go of FET and besides diving into some bug fixes for a future build(time travel mechanics are a fertile ground for those)I also started to add some stuff.

For example, there's a point when some of your choices can give the mysterious nightly bj girl in book 1 a dick. Currently you wouldn't see her in the line up if you'd decide to have sex with all the girls during the wedding, but that should be corrected in a future version. Floppy dick and all included.

And then there's my desire to add some more girls during the love epilogue's Ember island bonfire sex scene. Like for example some "force ghosts" such as Katara's mom. There's always a billion small and bigger things I'd like to add/improve upon.

That's not 18Titans though! And damn me if this month isn't passing me by as fast as ever! I'll really need to work hard if I want to finish on time.

I decided I'll add a few more unique scenes in the upcoming build. Scenes I don't do often. Remember FET's book 4 slave route's scene with Desna? Something like that, as well as other more unique things. Just to be clear, next build will have you return to earth again, but that's as much as I want to tell you about it.

Anything else I want to mention... not really. Just that I also watched a season one episode of deep space 9 called "Duet". I wouldn't be surprised if this is considered to be one of the better single story episodes of the entire series. My eyes certainly "moistened" a bit.

And that's already it for this update. Hope you're having/had a good weekend and talk to you later!

Files

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I decided I'll add a few more unique scenes in the upcoming build. Scenes I don't do often. Remember FET's book 4 slave route's scene with Desna? Something like that, as well as other more unique things. Just to be clear, next build will have you return to earth again, but that's as much as I want to tell you about it.
I hope there is some action with Jet since he offered a blowjob at the end of book 3.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I hope they do a proper spookytimes, they haven't been properly done for two years. And then next year's spookytimes can be one embedded into the slave route.

Reactions: DarkLink
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes