Aros7

Mar 27, 2023
I'm stuck with the Katara wedding. I talked with literally everyone, invited everyone (shadow girl and the shop girls included), but I can't find any money for the ring. If I talk with the elder council, the only option I have is "leave". I tried icefishing and I did't find anything. Can please someone help me??

NewgateFT

Jun 9, 2022
sorry if this has already been asked before, but how do I import saves into mac? ive only used windows, and cant find the same folders. there isnt a game directory folder, or saves - i tried to make multiple saves to see if that makes a new folder somewhere, but it doesnt do anything :/

vexx94

May 14, 2017
i have a question, you supposedly knocked up azula / mai, joo dee, katara & toph. where are the children? i can understand joo dee since she's an extra but the main girls who got pregnant and you meet on the island supposedly dozens years later never mention it, why are there no mentions at all? its kinda sad

Reactions: Biopan

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
i have a question, you supposedly knocked up azula / mai, joo dee, katara & toph. where are the children? i can understand joo dee since she's an extra but the main girls who got pregnant and you meet on the island supposedly dozens years later never mention it, why are there no mentions at all? its kinda sad
I think in the 4th books love route it mentions what happened with your kids IF you played the previous books and didn't just start a new game and just went for the 4th book.

P.S. You only need to play books 2 & 3 to get the pregnancy dialogue.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Lin and Izumi

Reactions: t4ewk

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
sorry if this has already been asked before, but how do I import saves into mac? ive only used windows, and cant find the same folders. there isnt a game directory folder, or saves - i tried to make multiple saves to see if that makes a new folder somewhere, but it doesnt do anything :/
a simple renpy saves on mac search gives the answer. Library/RenPy

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
So I thought this game was over a long time back (when you get to the island), but I see updates are still being made. Is this new content to the original 1-4 books or is this new new stuff? I.e. is there actually a "book 5"?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
is there a slave route for book 5 yet in this new update? or is it still an update regarding the love route
MITY/Marty will be starting the B4S epilogue with the next, or next-next update for FET. It has not currently been implemented in the 1.06x update

where is the new content? i ran through book 4 but nothing
After you finish Book 4, you can start the epilogue. Don't quote me on this, but I think you need to get a specific ending. Use the search function on the forum for the book 4 endings and see if that leads you to getting to book 5.

So I thought this game was over a long time back (when you get to the island), but I see updates are still being made. Is this new content to the original 1-4 books or is this new new stuff? I.e. is there actually a "book 5"?
The story has ended. New content is being released for an "epilogue" to book 4. A love route and slave route epilogue are both planned, and the love route epilogue is (mostly?) finished. The slave route epilogue is coming in future updates.

How you start the party? a[l]ready have 10 bottles stored, 6 driftwood and done the past think, but cant see a option to start
Talk to Katara at night about the bonfire.

Last edited:

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
are there any actual differences between 1.0.6A and E? because the changelog is identical. I assume its just more bug fixes along the way, but theres no real difference textually for the logs

Reactions: Xander Fields

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
great game!, just wondering if you could add Ursa into the mix? i know you have a flashback bj but would be pretty cool to have her with all sex scenes like the rest of the cast who knows add her as a side story during book 2 of zuko trying to find his mom or something IDK.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
this game is pretty bad, no in game hint system, no walkthrough mod, some stupid walkthrough written in github with 10 different sub sections when all i need is how to progress story...

stuck for hours in water bending part, with inability to get katara to walk in public nude even, no idea why, so i just moved onto firebending section, and now im stuck after having got back from beach area and looking at mystery puzzle box, I beat iroh's crab, no idea how to progress, everything is shit, and I can't even skip and move onto earth bending... what a load of BS of a game.
Just click everything it's really not that hard.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I am fuckin confused.
I ended the original game. Choose if you wanna stay in your times or inhabit one of your former avatars.
The fuck is this new content and new Ember Island Orgy?
Do i have to replay the epilogue again to get it or what?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I did, it's probably a progression bug, I hate games like this where no hint on how to proceed, so hard to tell if it's a bug or not. Im like on day 80+ just clicking everything at both night and day, talking to everyone, dead ends everywhere.
there actually ain't no dead ends. be it book 1 or 2, you missed something, in both. i suggest, instead of coming 'round with the opener "this is shit", you try and just tell where you're stuck. maybe including what you already did, and what you didn't (if you know).

furthermore, there are literally thousands of games around without a questlog. if that's a downer for you, probly want to write a review and give it less than 5 stars. that's the usual way.

P.S. i've played book 1 and 2 through, just few days ago, slave route, and didn't encounter a bug. just book 1 is somewhat grindy because of the (random) low income.

Reactions: t4ewk

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
this game is pretty bad, no in game hint system, no walkthrough mod, some stupid walkthrough written in github with 10 different sub sections when all i need is how to progress story...

stuck for hours in water bending part, with inability to get katara to walk in public nude even, no idea why, so i just moved onto firebending section, and now im stuck after having got back from beach area and looking at mystery puzzle box, I beat iroh's crab, no idea how to progress, everything is shit, and I can't even skip and move onto earth bending... what a load of BS of a game.
Well if you're incapable of reading or clicking on stuff until you progress the story, perhaps it's time to switch to an easier game.

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes