Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
(like grannies seriously how many people who play this game are into that?)
Yeah, people definitely tend to lean toward the younger side more than older. Old gets associated more with words like floppy, used up, wrinkly, saggy. Shit like that. But then you have loli and people think fresh, tight, cute.

I've gotten a ton of loli commissions in my time and they always seem to be received the best. I'll have a minute and a half long animation of a main character from EQG and get maybe 20-30 score on the post. Then I put out just a small animated loop of one of the loli characters and get like 50-60 score on it.
Meanwhile not even once have I ever gotten a commission to draw an elderly character. And to this day I can still say that "gum job" is not among any of the tags I've had to put on posts.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Yeah, people definitely tend to lean toward the younger side more than older. Old gets associated more with words like floppy, used up, wrinkly, saggy. Shit like that. But then you have loli and people think fresh, tight, cute.

I've gotten a ton of loli commissions in my time and they always seem to be received the best. I'll have a minute and a half long animation of a main character from EQG and get maybe 20-30 score on the post. Then I put out just a small animated loop of one of the loli characters and get like 50-60 score on it.
Meanwhile not even once have I ever gotten a commission to draw an elderly character. And to this day I can still say that "gum job" is not among any of the tags I've had to put on posts.
The thing is to place the content with the older ones, in the main story. Apart from the fact that it would be impossible to conduct the fourth book differently - M did it in a way close to perfection. When you play FET like a real RPG - you simply feel the discomfort of Katara, Mai and Toph when they realize how you see them with your eyes... When they even force you (and themselves, above all...) to use youth potions. I don't know about you, but I understand M's idea and I really appreciate how he was able to convey the dissonance and hopelessness of the whole situation through these few words and perhaps this substitute for facial expressions.

Reactions: Yeetith

BMN1234

Jan 24, 2020
Yo, I know no one's going to read this since I'm posting this at 2 in the morning where I am, but shout out to my boy Mity for being a total G and even after featuring the GILF scenes in the slave route, continued to do so for the love route as well. I know he probably doesn't browse here, but I appreciate you catering to my fetishes like that, even if it seems like no one else does.

Some scenes I hope to see, since this is still early in development, would be:
  • GILF Toph
  • GILF Katara/Toph threesome
  • Either Young Adult or MILF versions of Katara and Toph (I want this since the ageing potion is great, but just seeing young Book 1-3 Katara is lame, I really want to see Mity's version of them as adults)
  • Since this apparently taking place between Book 3 & 4 of Korra, I think it'd be rad to see the beginnings of Kuvira being evil and you the player leading her away the path of evil with lewdness and hopefully culminating with a Threesome with Kuvira/Korra
  • Something with Suyin would be nice, but I'm already asking for a lot above, so I'd be happy with that and would consider her a great bonus
Can't wait to see the progress on this, I'm dying to see the ending.
So I'm close to 3 years when I last posted and I haven't been keeping up as much as I wanted to, but I just wanted to know, out of the stuff I said I wanted to see here, did any of it manage to make its way into the game?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
So I'm close to 3 years when I last posted and I haven't been keeping up as much as I wanted to, but I just wanted to know, out of the stuff I said I wanted to see here, did any of it manage to make its way into the game?
Old lady Toph and Katara are optional. No threesome as far as I'm aware of since I avoided that content but there probably is.

Kuvira can be reformed and will join the island harem.

Yes, there is stuff with Su. You can even have a threesome with her and Lin, as well as enjoy a Beifong tower with Toph, Opal, Lin, and Su all together.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
how do you get the sex scene with shadow girl? I invited her to the wedding but nothing happened afterwards

also, we still can't get Asami & Kya pregnant yet? I thought we'd be able to by now for sure

Last edited:

Nolable

Feb 14, 2019
i collected 10 bottles and dont know what to do next. Skipped some days sleeping, still no effect. What should i do next?

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Please add Suki to Epilogue please and thank you. The Ember Island group just kind of feels incomplete without her. Just sayin. Joo Dee would also be nice.
I actually fully agree with this. Granted, I dunno how they can be implemented on the Island, given the time period and their unknown whereabouts… but it’d be nice.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
i collected 10 bottles and dont know what to do next. Skipped some days speeling, still no effect. What should i do next?
you need the 6 sticks and you need to go back to the past, do EVERYTHING you can there until you run out of options, it's not enough to just marry Katara, you need to do the events with Sokka and then have sex with Katara and only then will you release

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nolable

Servyn123

Nov 29, 2020
I would be very grateful, if someone provided the complete save from book 4 slave route android. I had a problem with my phone , I had to delete the games.

Nolable

Feb 14, 2019
you need the 6 sticks and you need to go back to the past, do EVERYTHING you can there until you run out of options, it's not enough to just marry Katara, you need to do the events with Sokka and then have sex with Katara and only then will you release
Ty, i'll do that. I didnt do last part (only wedding)
Ps - somehow missed this part: measure and compare Rei/Ajala's biceps(only if you already asked rei to measure her before)
Never met Ajala or Rei on island tho

Last edited:

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Anyone got a save at the start of the island ending for Book 4? I'm there, but I forgot to talk to a character before leaving and now she isn't there anymore

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FourElementsTrainer-1.0.6e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: bigpimpgoldenjojo
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes