Aug 4, 2020
Would there be a way to extract scenes as gifs or videos? I wanted to make a collection of gifs/videos for each scene to maybe make a PMV but I'm not sure how I would go about doing that.

Aug 20, 2021
Would there be a way to extract scenes as gifs or videos? I wanted to make a collection of gifs/videos for each scene to maybe make a PMV but I'm not sure how I would go about doing that.
This is what I use:

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

It works great for basically any Ren’Py game. Just download and put the batch file in the ‘game’ folder. Click on it and extract! It’ll give you everything from the images, to scripts, to audio.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
The post for the art assets is on Kemono. I read the post and it says an early access should be dropping tomorrow. So people can stop begging for the bughunt full of softlocks already.

It will be ready tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day in which it will be available. We will be able to acquire it the day after the one that was today. And I'm sure the heroes are keeping up with it just as much as the rest of you and are keeping an eye out for it. Regardless of this fact there will of course be 6 pages straight of people asking for it because the heroes aren't capable of reading it the first 15 times.

Bobokop

Nov 1, 2017
The post for the art assets is on Kemono. I read the post and it says an early access should be dropping tomorrow. So people can stop begging for the bughunt full of softlocks already.

It will be ready tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day in which it will be available. We will be able to acquire it the day after the one that was today. And I'm sure the heroes are keeping up with it just as much as the rest of you and are keeping an eye out for it. Regardless of this fact there will of course be 6 pages straight of people asking for it because the heroes aren't capable of reading it the first 15 times.
Look at the date of that post on Kemono - that "tomorrow" is today :cool:

l4-.

Oct 31, 2020

Why do you care if people are asking for it or not. If it annoys you so much stop reading it instead of trying to act "cool" because you can "wait a few days".

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes