IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Spookytimes is about to be the only source of Ikki they might be avoiding them.
Wait is there an Ikky scene hidden in there!?
if u get the jinora scene and do the pema one after ikki will be there to maybe he ment that one
The only Spookytime Ikki has a scene in is this one (ST3).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The real content for Ikki is only in book 4 love route. And that's only if you're perverted and depraved enough to go that way. You bad person. Yes, I mean you.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
btw this is the second time mity made a reference to the band gloryhammer in one of his games now. One of the name choices in spookytimes is Zargothrax wich is the villain in their songs

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
clicked the box but i only saw the silhouette of box spirit, after that none, am i missing something?

Mar 7, 2018
After checking on Jinora keep clicking..... assuming you got the box earlier you'll get a scene.... then keep clicking for the next one then the next one.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Alright, I got the Jinora and Ikki scenes:

Answer Ruby that you like flat chests.
Click the box in the bathroom when you go to pee, it should make a sound when you do. Click it a bunch of times just to be sure.
Finish the content in The Hungry Pussy and escape alive.
When you send the girls to bed and Pema sends you out to check the grounds click on "other rooms" until you get the first scene with the girls in costume. The scene ends and puts you back outside.
Click "other rooms" again until you get the second scene with Jinora only.
Check the bathroom for the only Ikki scene (not much, just her using the toilet and commenting she used all the toilet paper).
Check the "other rooms" again until you get the Jinora scene.
Find Pema at the training grounds and Jinora and Ikki will burst into the room to comment on your pirate performance.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020
This is what I use:

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

It works great for basically any Ren’Py game. Just download and put the batch file in the ‘game’ folder. Click on it and extract! It’ll give you everything from the images, to scripts, to audio.
I have gotten access to all of the images. It seems that they are layered images for each scene so I guess I would need to re-layer them in Adobe illustrator or something similar and then export that image sequence into a video editor. The only issue is I don't know the framerate the image sequence is in (Does it change from book 1 to book 4?)

Mar 7, 2018
Alright, I got the Jinora and Ikki scenes:

Answer Ruby that you like flat chests.
Click the box in the bathroom when you go to pee, it should make a sound when you do. Click it a bunch of times just to be sure.
Finish the content in The Hungry Pussy and escape alive.
When you send the girls to bed and Pema sends you out to check the grounds click on "other rooms" until you get the first scene with the girls in costume. The scene ends and puts you back outside.
Click "other rooms" again until you get the second scene with Jinora only.
Check the bathroom for the only Ikki scene (not much, just her using the toilet and commenting she used all the toilet paper).
Check the "other rooms" again until you get the Jinora scene.
Find Pema at the training grounds and Jinora and Ikki will burst into the room to comment on your pirate performance.
Hah beat you by 2 minutes!

Aug 20, 2021
I have gotten access to all of the images. It seems that they are layered images for each scene so I guess I would need to re-layer them in Adobe illustrator or something similar and then export that image sequence into a video editor. The only issue is I don't know the framerate the image sequence is in (Does it change from book 1 to book 4?)
I don’t know the specifics as far as the framerate, but I can tell you that Books 2-4 feel a loooot smoother than Book 1 does.

Especially now, it’s painfully obvious they were still finding their footing in the Book 1 days, thus the animations look more simplistic.

They definitely improved on the animations over time for sure.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I don’t know the specifics as far as the framerate, but I can tell you that Books 2-4 feel a loooot smoother than Book 1 does.

Especially now, it’s painfully obvious they were still finding their footing in the Book 1 days, thus the animations look more simplistic.

They definitely improved on the animations over time for sure.
Speaking of books, your mod has been collecting dust for a few months. We gonna see it finished?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes