shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If y
No I meant that, after you either choose the Spirit Lady, Nagina, or Naga in the portal, You're given a choice whether to stay back/my own apartment or send me back/Jinora/Korra/Jinora & Korra. If you choose the second option, you're supposed to be sent back to where the portal is. Which is what I'm trying to do. But instead, I kept getting the short summary of "You went back and the girls are happy. You married Jinora/Korra. You go to honeymoon. 1 week later" then just give you the option to see or skip the credits and go straight to Book 5.
View attachment 3901527
Instead of:
View attachment 3901539

I already found the reason why.

Apparently if you've finished the game once and starts a new game. A Ying-Yang symbol appears on the world map when you are first told to go master water bending with Katara. If you click on it, it tells you that it is a shortcut to got to the love/slave epilogue. What it doesn't tell you is that when you click on the shortcut even if you decide to not use it, it sets a variable called skip_credits_etc = true. This skips the scene where you end up back at the portal after choosing to go back from Spirit/Nagina/naga. From surface-level browsing, I don't see it setting the skip_credits_etc variable to false if you choose not to use the shortcut.
View attachment 3901533

So I'm fucked unless I can somehow change the variable in the save file. Is that possible?
You don't need a save editor. Enable console and you can change the variable yourself before you go into the portal your first screenshot is from. If you must use a mod you can use Universal Renpy Mod which has a thread here.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes