shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I want to see the full reckoning when Tenzin comes back and confirms he and Jinora are still fucking, then I want to see the scenes where those two find out you were puppeting him during that time.

Reactions: boredom9999

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I want to see the full reckoning when Tenzin comes back and confirms he and Jinora are still fucking, then I want to see the scenes where those two find out you were puppeting him during that time.
I'm kinda torn on this. I'm not sure that Tenzin would keep banging Jinora. He'd probably feel way too guilty about it and Jinora might not like the personality change when the MC leaves Tenzin's body. She has also stated she's dating what's-his-name. I do think Jinora is eventually going to pick up on the MCs personality being so similar to Tenzin's back then though and that's how she's going to end up having sex with the MC; maybe him mentioning something that only Tenzin would know from when they were fucking that triggers her memories of his personality. I can't wait for Pema to show up though. She was really into how down to fuck the MC was. I could totally see MITY having the MC cuck Tenzin though.

I hope korra with loli potion and ikki double loli threesome
Yeah, I'm really hoping for some group youth potion fun too.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'm kinda torn on this. I'm not sure that Tenzin would keep banging Jinora.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not exclusive dialogue if you import a jinora fucking save but it's ambiguous enough to be plausible. And if you didn't catch it, later on Tenzin is watching his sister masturbate in the shower.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
It's not exclusive dialogue if you import a jinora fucking save but it's ambiguous enough to be plausible. And if you didn't catch it, later on Tenzin is watching his sister masturbate in the shower.
Yeah, it's because it wasn't exclusive dialogue that I figured it was probably an instance of reading too much into a single comment. MITY/Marty are pretty obvious about us catching someone doing something, and Jinora embarrasses easily, so catching her and Tenzin coming back from a fuck session on the ice probably would have been a bit more obvious. I could be wrong, but the way we've gotten the story so far it reads to me like they're not fucking.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Damn that latest asset release has me excited for upcoming stuff in slave route, based on the comments Marty wrote in the sketches, seems like we gonna get either some mmf or other male action voyeurism, some freaky Eska/Desna stuff, the water tentacle girl, and more Korra+Senna scenes.

Really hope we get Pema again in slave route though, slave route Pema was fucking amazing.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Really hope we get Pema again in slave route though, slave route Pema was fucking amazing.
Like the scenes I was waiting for above, once Tenzin tells Pema about how he found who possessed him for like a year, She will come down too. (Or we leave this facility, it's a pretty shit option to end up in honestly. either that or it's going to have major renovations.)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Like the scenes I was waiting for above, once Tenzin tells Pema about how he found who possessed him for like a year, She will come down too. (Or we leave this facility, it's a pretty shit option to end up in honestly. either that or it's going to have major renovations.)
One of the water tentacle girl sketches seems to imply we visit some sort of prison where she's located, so we might actually leave the compound and travel to other places. I assume they wouldn't lock up the waterbender girl in the South Pole, where there is literally frozen water everywhere.

Which that feels like it implies that slave route epilogue could potentially be really big/have some sort of actual storyline, but I shouldn't be too optimistic.

And man considering how Pema in love route was so spicy, I wanna see how kinky she gets in slave route with someone that isn't Tenzin. Hell her getting revenge on Tenzin by fucking Korra's dad + MC after finding out Tenzin fucked Senna (either in the past when MC took over or even in the present with some coercion from MC/Korra) would be hot af.
Or even just a simple mmf with Pema, Tenzin, and MC.

Marty implied that he wants to use the male characters more in slave epilogue so we'll see where he takes that, wonder if he'll actually give Bolin or Mako some action lol (Suyin and her twins or Pema and Meelo would be great too :devilish:)

Reactions: boredom9999

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Which that feels like it implies that slave route epilogue could potentially be really big/have some sort of actual storyline, but I shouldn't be too optimistic.
I'm pretty sure it's going to have a storyline, just a relatively short one. Unlike book 4, you have a endgame tier avatar ready who's already beaten down the major story of their lifetime. This time once we get Korra mobile again you have a pretty good avatar and a top tier avatar ready to beat up a little girl with delusions of grandeur. There won't be wins and losses throughout the chapter just a train that's going to run a train over everything in their way.

Part of me wants it to end like BG3, if you take control of the absolute. Throne and all as king of the world with all of the strongest benders of their lifetime as your slaves.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Damn that latest asset release has me excited for upcoming stuff in slave route, based on the comments Marty wrote in the sketches, seems like we gonna get either some mmf or other male action voyeurism, some freaky Eska/Desna stuff, the water tentacle girl, and more Korra+Senna scenes.

Can you upload the art assets here ?

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Can someone please help me? I'm at the end of book 4 love route, after choose either to cum inside of Nagina, the spirit lady or have them combine back into naga, How to go back to air temple for Korra/Jinora marriage scene? Whenever I choose to go back it keeps giving me a short sumarry of what happens like "The girls celebrated your return. You marry Korra/Jinorra. 1 week later" then just skips me over to book 5 prologue. In my old save, I could go back to republic city through the portal when choosing the go back, not the current one tho. What did I miss? I've done everything I could do and have had sex with every girl possible in book 4. Please help.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone please help me? I'm at the end of book 4 love route, after choose either to cum inside of Nagina, the spirit lady or have them combine back into naga, How to go back to air temple for Korra/Jinora marriage scene? Whenever I choose to go back it keeps giving me a short sumarry of what happens like "The girls celebrated your return. You marry Korra/Jinorra. 1 week later" then just skips me over to book 5 prologue. In my old save, I could go back to republic city through the portal when choosing the go back, not the current one tho. What did I miss? I've done everything I could do and have had sex with every girl possible in book 4. Please help.
I'm pretty sure the game pushes you into the epilogue once you initiate the Nagina/Spirit Lady scene. Make a save in the book 4 epilogue and if you want to go back to book 4 love route you will likely have to reload an earlier save and then just not initiate the end of the route. Can I ask why you want to go back? From your post it sounds like you did everything available already. If you just want the scenes again you can use the gallery mod which unlocks all available scenes and their variants.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
I'm pretty sure the game pushes you into the epilogue once you initiate the Nagina/Spirit Lady scene. Make a save in the book 4 epilogue and if you want to go back to book 4 love route you will likely have to reload an earlier save and then just not initiate the end of the route. Can I ask why you want to go back? From your post it sounds like you did everything available already. If you just want the scenes again you can use the gallery mod which unlocks all available scenes and their variants.
No I meant that, after you either choose the Spirit Lady, Nagina, or Naga in the portal, You're given a choice whether to stay back/my own apartment or send me back/Jinora/Korra/Jinora & Korra. If you choose the second option, you're supposed to be sent back to where the portal is. Which is what I'm trying to do. But instead, I kept getting the short summary of "You went back and the girls are happy. You married Jinora/Korra. You go to honeymoon. 1 week later" then just give you the option to see or skip the credits and go straight to Book 5.
1722873994875.png
Instead of:
1722874174178.png

I already found the reason why.

Apparently if you've finished the game once and starts a new game. A Ying-Yang symbol appears on the world map when you are first told to go master water bending with Katara. If you click on it, it tells you that it is a shortcut to got to the love/slave epilogue. What it doesn't tell you is that when you click on the shortcut even if you decide to not use it, it sets a variable called skip_credits_etc = true. This skips the scene where you end up back at the portal after choosing to go back from Spirit/Nagina/naga. From surface-level browsing, I don't see it setting the skip_credits_etc variable to false if you choose not to use the shortcut.
1722874054479.png

So I'm fucked unless I can somehow change the variable in the save file. Is that possible?

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
So I'm fucked unless I can somehow change the variable in the save file. Is that possible?
I know literally nothing about editing renpy saves, but you can make a back up of your save and try this or something like it perhaps?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes