IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Just need that option for toph to have big or small tits for all scenes. also suki ever gonna be naked when you fuck her? even if you choose naked as soon as you have sex shes in kyoshi.
So far breast size change is only temporarily. Maybe there are console commands though. Only scene with Suki completely naked is her tits shaking scene, I hope we see more of her.
There is sex with Mai in the slave side but you have to wait until reaching Ember Island. There will be a couple of opportunities during the time there.
Ember Island is love route only.

edit:
The ONLY way to have sex with Mai in slave route is to have positive moral values. It's one scene only and involves not only Mai and your character. If you want to have more sex with Mai you need to play love route.

I have a question about Mai as well. In book 2 Mai's affection can increase/decrease but it doesn't look like Mai's affection is ever used for anything. Am I correct that Mai's affection is never used for anything in the game?
So far I found no option that blocked any sex scenes with Mai in love route with the exception of the obvious ones where you tell her you don't love/want her.

Reactions: Maid Lain

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
So far breast size change is only temporarily. Maybe there are console commands though. Only scene with Suki completely naked is her tits shaking scene, I hope we see more of her.
thats what i mean i was hoping it could be "permanent" for all scenes but you raise an interesting question about a console command, im going to try and find it.

Once suki is in the brothel you can get a choice of making her completely naked and even if you choose that option the instant you go in for sex she reverts back to kyoshi outfit.

I found the variable for toph but it only works with titjob as intended. there just isnt an option for her to have any other size breast for anything else -_-

Reactions: TheDevian

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
The ONLY way to have sex with Mai in slave route is to NOT tell Mai about the stolen weapons (and maybe to have positive moral values, can't remember if it also works with low morality).
I believe stolen weapons resulted in an all girls only scene , while positive morality also allows another scene, the orgy that includes Mai.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thats what i mean i was hoping it could be "permanent" for all scenes but you raise an interesting question about a console command, im going to try and find it.

Once suki is in the brothel you can get a choice of making her completely naked and even if you choose that option the instant you go in for sex she reverts back to kyoshi outfit.

I found the variable for toph but it only works with titjob as intended. there just isnt an option for her to have any other size breast for anything else :noexpression:
Despite the fact that we had that ability in book 1, it seems he is bound and determined to not let us have it in 3. I only hope that it is due to being the slave route, and I still hope that on the love route we will have it as an option. Even those few times she has breasts, it still doesn't make her look old enough, but at least it makes it easier to ignore.

Despite having so many fun scenes with so many of my favorite characters, having to do things with Toph makes this my least favorite book... Which is sad, since other than the broken fighting systems, I love just about everything else about this chapter so far. If it were not for characters like Suki, June, Joo Doo, and Ty Lee being so prominent, I would have likely skipped the rest of the book entirely, once I saw that we can't control that scroll any more.
At least the small Smellerbee thing is skipable. That was the first time I was mad at Sokka, don't show me THAT! Makes me glad he is living on rats now. He ought to be glad I can't get through that grate, and the makers won't let me waterbend a deluge into it!

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Despite the fact that we had that ability in book 1, it seems he is bound and determined to not let us have it in 3. I only hope that it is due to being the slave route, and I still hope that on the love route we will have it as an option. Even those few times she has breasts, it still doesn't make her look old enough, but at least it makes it easier to ignore.

Despite having so many fun scenes with so many of my favorite characters, having to do things with Toph makes this my least favorite book... Which is sad, since other than the broken fighting systems, I love just about everything else about this chapter so far. If it were not for characters like Suki, June, Joo Doo, and Ty Lee being so prominent, I would have likely skipped the rest of the book entirely, once I saw that we can't control that scroll any more.
At least the small Smellerbee thing is skipable. That was the first time I was mad at Sokka, don't show me THAT! Makes me glad he is living on rats now. He ought to be glad I can't get through that grate, and the makers won't let me waterbend a deluge into it!
yeah thats how i feel, while i like toph im just not into loli. i can get by with her scenes but i always find myself with suki, ty lee, jin, etc more than i go back to toph even though its her book. OH YEAH SMELLERBEE that was........ idk wtf it was but after i saw it the first time i ran for the hills lol

this is a great game with so many options its just missing a few that would make it even better :D

Reactions: TheDevian

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know how to spy on jin in the back room of the jasmine dragon? ive gave iroh back his panties that ajala had .

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
anyone know how to spy on jin in the back room of the jasmine dragon? ive gave iroh back his panties that ajala had .
I think you need to continue the toph content to a certain point but I'm not sure. This was a matter of discussion some pages back.

sephys

Apr 11, 2018
I've done everything I can do in book 3 already. Does anyone know when the next update will be?

In book 2 slave route, is there anything to do after being able to do anything with Azula?

The spying on jin in book 3 had me stumped too. Just try doing everything else and then try again.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I've done everything I can do in book 3 already. Does anyone know when the next update will be?

In book 2 slave route, is there anything to do after being able to do anything with Azula?

The spying on jin in book 3 had me stumped too. Just try doing everything else and then try again.
What's the complete process for Jin's story? I got the thing where insulting her makes her hot, but can't seem to progress past that.

Kazchew

Feb 20, 2018
Book 2 - Slave Route
What are Slave Girls for?
The one that you can buy from Mai for 300 gold, I first thought it'll give me Fresh girls for the farm.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Book 2 - Slave Route
What are Slave Girls for?
The one that you can buy from Mai for 300 gold, I first thought it'll give me Fresh girls for the farm.
In love route you can sell them to shady guy to get on good terms with Mai again. They may have no serious purpose on slave route though as do some other items Mai sells.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Slave girls are simply for the farm. The more girls you impregnate and milk, the more money you'll get.
No, slave girls and used cows are not the same things. The used cows go to the farm, the slave girls get sold to Shady.

ender513

May 12, 2018
i'm stuck on book 3 . . . the 1st riddle ended at the market/ scams.
but i can't figure out where to go for the 2nd riddle. . .
reap what you sow.
please help. . . thanks.

Reactions: robotom
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes