abrutim

May 12, 2018
Hello there !
I need help, I can't find Jin.
i freed her, i saw her at the tea shop, i've unlocked the spiying hole, i've fought Iroh's crab
And now i've no more actions to do.
When i go to the shop, i can just sit and relax... No other options :/
No way to use the spying hole
No way to talk to Jin...
Any idea why ?
Thanks !

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Hello there !
I need help, I can't find Jin.
i freed her, i saw her at the tea shop, i've unlocked the spiying hole, i've fought Iroh's crab
And now i've no more actions to do.
When i go to the shop, i can just sit and relax... No other options :/
No way to use the spying hole
No way to talk to Jin...
Any idea why ?
Thanks !
I'm also at that part, but remember that at the start of the Slave Route, it said that it was still under development, so it may be possible that you're unable to see Jin yet.
Or maybe that's just me.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The pic you posted and the pictures of Toph don't quite show the same pose, or do they? The pose of the girl in your pic isn't something just any girl could do, that would I agree on. Also most of the girls (I know) can't hold the "Toph pose" for more than a few second before needing some counter force if that's what you meant.
Did Mitty ever mentioned problems with sketching feet? He seems very (even overly?) critical with his drawings but I like most of his art, only exception are some of the girls feet. (Don't know why I bring this up, not even a feet person ...)

Probably not, hopefully end of the month we'll have a new update.

I just wanted to extend a personal Thank you, to you IdarksoulsI, for recommending this game! It is absolutely fantastic! Admittedly, I have not seen too many episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender (dunno, I think it came on close to Pokemon or Digimon- so I didn't avidly watch it. I like that you don't have to know that history of the anime or characters to play this game- it's pretty straight-forward. The story and the artwork are amazing- I read some of what the Dev was saying about working with vectors to give his art a really crisp look and it shows- it looks cartoon-y (duh, it's based off of a cartoon), the detail is really well done. It's like watching a really naughty version of the cartoon- it's that good. I'm not going to lie- I always liked Toph the most, out of the handful of episodes that watched- she was so cute, tiny, and naive...but she made up for it with her feistiness and attitude (and now to see her skyclad, is awesome). After playing this game though- I know have a new appreciation for Katara, Azula, Ty Lee, Mai, Suki, Jane, Jin just to name a few. There are some really attractive girls in this game (and the show, I'd imagine). The stories are really well written and it seems like once this game is done- we finally learn how they all tie into on another- the time travel skipping thing is a little odd though, not sure how the timeline is laid out or were the episodes originally in a different order? This is truly a great game! I also like that there are old and new pop-culture references peppered throughout your journey. There's allusions to Whitesnake, Rick & Morty, Spongebob Squarepants, just off the top of my head- I'm sure I may have even missed a few. I cannot wait to see how the rest of the Quest/Missions play out when the game is finished. You have done an excellent job Dev!

A few notes questions for the Dev (or anybody who cares to answer);
How could you not do the Toph "Love Route" first? I could never be mean to Toph or try to subjugate or dominate her- that would just be mean. She's so adorable!
Why was there NO route/serious interaction with Ty Lee when you were doing the Firebending Missions (Love Route)?
Is there a possibility, in the future, that we'll get some naughty scenes with Chibi Naga- and not just regular, old, frightening, willie-cringing Naga? That would be nice.
Are the Crab Fights necessary to progress further in the game? They're a tad annoying (and some are harder than the Dungeon Fights). Is there a cheat or something to get Nudist "Girl's" Monster Crab? I don't really want to grind through Crab Fights just to play the game. Once they scurry off- they're gone and you have to start all over with a new bloody crap, oops crab. :)

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I just wanted to extend a personal Thank you, to you IdarksoulsI, for recommending this game! It is absolutely fantastic! Admittedly, I have not seen too many episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender (dunno, I think it came on close to Pokemon or Digimon- so I didn't avidly watch it. I like that you don't have to know that history of the anime or characters to play this game- it's pretty straight-forward. The story and the artwork are amazing- I read some of what the Dev was saying about working with vectors to give his art a really crisp look and it shows- it looks cartoon-y (duh, it's based off of a cartoon), the detail is really well done. It's like watching a really naughty version of the cartoon- it's that good. I'm not going to lie- I always liked Toph the most, out of the handful of episodes that watched- she was so cute, tiny, and naive...but she made up for it with her feistiness and attitude (and now to see her skyclad, is awesome). After playing this game though- I know have a new appreciation for Katara, Azula, Ty Lee, Mai, Suki, Jane, Jin just to name a few. There are some really attractive girls in this game (and the show, I'd imagine). The stories are really well written and it seems like once this game is done- we finally learn how they all tie into on another- the time travel skipping thing is a little odd though, not sure how the timeline is laid out or were the episodes originally in a different order? This is truly a great game! I also like that there are old and new pop-culture references peppered throughout your journey. There's allusions to Whitesnake, Rick & Morty, Spongebob Squarepants, just off the top of my head- I'm sure I may have even missed a few. I cannot wait to see how the rest of the Quest/Missions play out when the game is finished. You have done an excellent job Dev!

A few notes questions for the Dev (or anybody who cares to answer);
How could you not do the Toph "Love Route" first? I could never be mean to Toph or try to subjugate or dominate her- that would just be mean. She's so adorable!
Why was there NO route/serious interaction with Ty Lee when you were doing the Firebending Missions?
Is there a possibility, in the future, that we'll get some naughty scenes with Chibi Naga- and not just regular, old, frightening, willie-cringing Naga? That would be nice.
Are the Crab Fights necessary to progress further in the game? They're a tad annoying (and some are harder than the Dungeon Fights). Is there a cheat or something to get Nudist "Girl's" Monster Crab? I don't really want to grind through Crab Fights just to play the game. Once they scurry off- they're gone and you have to start all over with a new bloody crap, oops crab. :)
Some men just like being more in charge, degrading women and putting them in their place. I've got a relationship very similar to that in real life, so I chose the Slave route every single time in all books.
If you choose the Slave Route, you can fuck Ty Lee any time, any hole.
Can't answer anymore of your questions, I'm afraid. Hope you enjoy the game.

Also, what I don't get is, is there a way for me to clear all the rumors that are going around and take care of the "evidence" showing that I want the throne on Book 2? Replaying the game but on the Love Route and I can't seem to find a way to clear my name. Won't that affect my ending with Azula?

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Some men just like being more in charge, degrading women and putting them in their place. I've got a relationship very similar to that in real life, so I chose the Slave route every single time in all books.
If you choose the Slave Route, you can fuck Ty Lee any time, any hole.
Can't answer anymore of your questions, I'm afraid. Hope you enjoy the game.

Also, what I don't get is, is there a way for me to clear all the rumors that are going around and take care of the "evidence" showing that I want the throne on Book 2? Replaying the game but on the Love Route and I can't seem to find a way to clear my name. Won't that affect my ending with Azula?
Well, I guess what works for some- doesn't work for all. If you're okay with it and she's okay with it.
When you mention Ty Lee (Slave Route) is this when you're doing the Firebending Missions (Book 2)? Because the "Love Route", you get nada.
This is what I did for the "Love Route" for Book 2;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I need help. I'm at the point where MC can Masturbate infront of sleeping Azula (sister), and she is naked. She let me to matrubate but no other progression. How to continue her story further more. I can see her in the Thorne room during morning. There are 100 cows in the farm. But I don't know what to do next. So someone please help me.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm currently in the tunnel with this balled head enemy guy who wants me to use mind control but I want to use the love route...it keeps saying not yet available and the update is now 0.6.11, so why I still can't play the love route, WHY...the damn game is forcing me to use mind control but I don't WANNA..WHAT THE HELL. ://
there is no love route for book 3 yet. he did the slave route first. we'll probably be waiting like a year for that to be out and finished because he's not even done with the slave route yet.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Just curious, but are you the person doing the degrading or the person being degraded in your relationship?

If it's the first I'd love to hear more about it. Couples fighting is common but they don't willingly wish to do it. A relationship where someone is consciously aware that they are sadistic and wishes to be cruel to their partner is rare.

If you're the one being degraded though, well that sucks.. Unless you're into submission stuff, then congrats? lol.
I'm the one degrading in my relationship, she gets off being degraded which is great for me ahah. Fighting is actually very rare in my relationship, which is a good thing. She actually really enjoys it. She brings the whole package. Loves being dominated, degraded, used, will do basically anything I tell her to do, etc. If you'd like to hear more about it, I don't mind talking to you over PM or something haha

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
'The perfect girl doesn't exi-'
she gets off being degraded. She actually really enjoys it. She brings the whole package. Loves being dominated, degraded, used, will do basically anything I tell her to do, etc.

Wow, that's hot. :heartcoveredeyes: I should try meeting more people so I can find someone like that haha. And thanks for the offer but I wouldn't want to bother you too much about it.

Reactions: nicktrocado

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
where I should put save file in the game dude? because I put save file in save folder and it's doesn't work.
save files for this game are saved in:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742

Also somehow the file names get changed when uploaded here (some weird numbers get added) so you might have to rename them. The right name is shown in the link.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
My saves have always been in the game folder (four elements\game\saves) of the game itself
A little experiment. Open your save folder and pick a save to delete. Open the game and see if the save is still there. If it isn't there, I'd be surprise. Ren'py stores saves in the AppData folder. I don't know why some developers add a save folder. Maybe someone smarter than me could explain the benefits of adding a save folder?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
A little experiment. Open your save folder and pick a save to delete. Open the game and see if the save is still there. If it isn't there, I'd be surprise. Ren'py stores saves in the AppData folder. I don't know why some developers add a save folder. Maybe someone smarter than me could explain the benefits of adding a save folder?
Ren'Py puts a save folder in the game directory for every game, developers don't add it. It's a backup of the main AppData save folder.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Normally the saves are in both folders. If you put them in the game/saves folder they should be created in the user folder too.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes