Prior-Instance

Jul 22, 2017
I finished book 1 with slave route and now I'm playing book 2 and there is the choice for love or slave route again. It says the two routes are very different. Played a bit and my guess is that the slave route is more for people that love to be ''dominated''? Because you are in the body of the prisoner boy. I don't need exact spoilers but if I can make Azula my slave with this route then I would be happy. Can I do that?
Yes The tables will turn eventually, you won't be in prison forever.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I finished book 1 with slave route and now I'm playing book 2 and there is the choice for love or slave route again. It says the two routes are very different. Played a bit and my guess is that the slave route is more for people that love to be ''dominated''? Because you are in the body of the prisoner boy. I don't need exact spoilers but if I can make Azula my slave with this route then I would be happy. Can I do that?
The routes are indeed very different. You play as different characters. The "Love Route" is the one with Ember Island, if I recall correctly.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
anybody now where jin is located after you rescue her?
She, for whatever reasons, doesn't pop up until you do more of the Katara-Toph lesbian/3some scenes. I think she pops up after Katara sends you to look for a key.

sephys

Apr 11, 2018
What's the complete process for Jin's story? I got the thing where insulting her makes her hot, but can't seem to progress past that.
Hmm have you had hypno sessions with her? Just do that a bunch of times. Talk to that lady in the tunnels after like 5 times. And all I know is you can spy on her and then reveal yourself and stuff happens

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Will we ever get things such as options for futa/etc in the future?

b'cause you know, extra kink.
Well, seeing as Mity created original characters, it's possible that something like that might be added. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess, but that hasn't been mentioned so far.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
They posted an update on patron, anything about a release date?
Thanks
The update was for all the Patrons named Kevin. Basically he will add in a character named Kevin and is hosting a contest so that all the Kevins can fight it out and the best Kevin will be added into the game, Tron style. My name isn't Kevin so I sadly closed my laptop and rued the day I was named anything other than Kevin.

That's what I think the update said. I have no idea.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
update info

Aloha, sexuals!
Just a quick update, as we're fun-times deep in this Avatar remix (aka Book 3's slave route). We've seen a few comments asking when the next release will be, and it'll come out at the end of May/beginning of June. We've mentioned it a time or two in the last couple art updates, but just so there's no more confusion...

The last release was mid-April and releasing at the end of May/beginning of June will not only reset our release schedule (hopefully), but it gives us TWO EXTRA WEEKS to develop content. And you know we use it. That's not... actually a lot of time, but we don't have brakes here, so every day means more content.

We're using this time to work towards the conclusion of the slave route. We may not be able to get it all in this one, but it'll be close. You can start expecting the love route soon after that!

We've been in development for a little while now, and with almost three books behind us, and way too many sex scenes to count, we're realizing that the best path forward is probably to spend two months each developing the beginning and end to each route, with one month updates otherwise. The reason being that the beginning of each route is full of background art and building-blocks code, which gets ME going, but probably not anyone looking for a quick boob, and ending a route needs a little extra pizzazz.

We don't have quite two months of development for this next release, so it's still in the air whether it'll close out the route, but we're working towards it. We're both feeling really happy about it though, so we're expecting it to be the finish, but anything might happen. I can only guarantee that there will be sexual relations.

That's a pretty good guarantee as far as guarantees go, though. Most guarantees are like... we'll fix your machine if it breaks in one year, but the parts are only made to last two. And that doesn't even involve vaginas, which we're creating en masse with love in our hearts and bananas in our pockets. Heh, we have heart-ons. Get it? Shut up, don't judge me.

Anyway, we love you (yes homo), and will bring you nipples and all the happy/unhappy girls we can pump out and you can pump in.

Cheers,
-MITY

Casseh

May 12, 2018
update info

Aloha, sexuals!
Just a quick update, as we're fun-times deep in this Avatar remix (aka Book 3's slave route). We've seen a few comments asking when the next release will be, and it'll come out at the end of May/beginning of June. We've mentioned it a time or two in the last couple art updates, but just so there's no more confusion...

The last release was mid-April and releasing at the end of May/beginning of June will not only reset our release schedule (hopefully), but it gives us TWO EXTRA WEEKS to develop content. And you know we use it. That's not... actually a lot of time, but we don't have brakes here, so every day means more content.

We're using this time to work towards the conclusion of the slave route. We may not be able to get it all in this one, but it'll be close. You can start expecting the love route soon after that!

We've been in development for a little while now, and with almost three books behind us, and way too many sex scenes to count, we're realizing that the best path forward is probably to spend two months each developing the beginning and end to each route, with one month updates otherwise. The reason being that the beginning of each route is full of background art and building-blocks code, which gets ME going, but probably not anyone looking for a quick boob, and ending a route needs a little extra pizzazz.

We don't have quite two months of development for this next release, so it's still in the air whether it'll close out the route, but we're working towards it. We're both feeling really happy about it though, so we're expecting it to be the finish, but anything might happen. I can only guarantee that there will be sexual relations.

That's a pretty good guarantee as far as guarantees go, though. Most guarantees are like... we'll fix your machine if it breaks in one year, but the parts are only made to last two. And that doesn't even involve vaginas, which we're creating en masse with love in our hearts and bananas in our pockets. Heh, we have heart-ons. Get it? Shut up, don't judge me.

Anyway, we love you (yes homo), and will bring you nipples and all the happy/unhappy girls we can pump out and you can pump in.

Cheers,
-MITY
Thanks, fam. Appreciate the update.

is there a cheat to skip the crab battles with Iroh? If so what is?
There is. Enable the console and then type crab#_hp = x

Reactions: DaKissMoonPrincess

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Iroh's crab fights aren't that hard. Just have a lv 30+ Crab, a few potions, and click like hell. His last team was 4 crabs in the lv 20s.

emaki

Aug 19, 2017
Iroh's crab fights aren't that hard. Just have a lv 30+ Crab, a few potions, and click like hell. His last team was 4 crabs in the lv 20s.
I don't know if this is a known trick, but I did the craps-stuff by beating a crap, then use the backlog-function (mouse-wheel), after getting the ep, to go before the death message and repeat the last attack. Repeat a couple of times to stack the exp. Higher level crap as oponents speed up that process, but are not nessecary.
If you do this trick in the "tournement-mode", or whatever it is called, the fight-panel often stays after the fight and you can click it. Rhe damage dealt will stack and kill the next couple of monsters directly, giving you some extra exp and progress.
This trick probably also works directly at irohs, but I'm not sure. Also it's been 2-3 Updates since I done it, but should still work (since the was no mayor work on the crap-mechanics, as far as I can tell).

Have fun.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes