Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a way to check my morality in book 2? I'm trying to make sure it's pretty high but I can't figure out how to check what the value is currently at.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I seriously hope we won't get to see Korra's rippling, glistening abs and statuesque muscled figure any time soon.

Because that would be like really lewd and make me uncomfortable.

Gamer8363

Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys I need help on book 3, I cant seem to find ty lee, so i went to the tunnels and there's no other way i can go to except to the girl blocking the gate. I even tried to break some walls but it said i am too weak to break it.
I think you need to train with Toph, if I remember correctly

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a way to check my morality in book 2? I'm trying to make sure it's pretty high but I can't figure out how to check what the value is currently at.
in which route? if you choose Love Route you Can`t see Status like Morality or Public, but if you Choose Slave you can Click Diagram icon on Right Side i think near Calendar (Sorry if Grammar)

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am changing pc soon, do you think I can just copy my entire renpy "AppData\Roaming\RenPy" folder? I am also changing from windows 7 to 10

fapman1234

Oct 2, 2017
I am changing pc soon, do you think I can just copy my entire renpy "AppData\Roaming\RenPy" folder? I am also changing from windows 7 to 10
Copy over your (four elements trainer)/game/saves folder, I believe it then saves them to appdata once you run the game

Christian1372

May 16, 2018
Need help with Joodee. Ajala says I have to hypnotize her 5 times. I did the boobjob hypnosis 5 times and it didn't count. Can someone help me?

Illerboy

May 6, 2018
I got this from a Chan-Forum:

Aloha, sexuals!

Just a quick update, as we're fun-times deep in this Avatar remix (aka Book 3's slave route). We've seen a few comments asking when the next release will be, and it'll come out at the end of May/beginning of June. We've mentioned it a time or two in the last couple art updates, but just so there's no more confusion…

The last release was mid-April and releasing at the end of May/beginning of June will not only reset our release schedule (hopefully), but it gives us TWO EXTRA WEEKS to develop content. And you know we use it. That's not… actually a lot of time, but we don't have brakes here, so every day means more content.

We're using this time to work towards the conclusion of the slave route. We may not be able to get it all in this one, but it'll be close. You can start expecting the love route soon after that!

We've been in development for a little while now, and with almost three books behind us, and way too many sex scenes to count, we're realizing that the best path forward is probably to spend two months each developing the beginning and end to each route, with one month updates otherwise. The reason being that the beginning of each route is full of background art and building-blocks code, which gets ME going, but probably not anyone looking for a quick boob, and ending a route needs a little extra pizzazz.

We don't have quite two months of development for this next release, so it's still in the air whether it'll close out the route, but we're working towards it. We're both feeling really happy about it though, so we're expecting it to be the finish, but anything might happen. I can only guarantee that there will be sexual relations.

That's a pretty good guarantee as far as guarantees go, though. Most guarantees are like… we'll fix your machine if it breaks in one year, but the parts are only made to last two. And that doesn't even involve vaginas, which we're creating en masse with love in our hearts and bananas in our pockets. Heh, we have heart-ons. Get it? Shut up, don't judge me.

Anyway, we love you (yes homo), and will bring you nipples and all the happy/unhappy girls we can pump out and you can pump in.

Cheers,

-MITY

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes