Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Am I the only one interested to see what the slave route of Book 4 with Korra looks like?
no im right here korra is THICC and toned and she's a dark skin but srsly slave route on korra is gona be lit feel like korra will be the hardest girl to break via she's a tomboy with values a sense of justice yada yada not to mention if LOK is anyting to go on she wasn't sure about her loves and ig MITY will work that out but im calling it now BI she was in a relationship with mako then down the road asami or was it more like super close BFF's hmm.... *intensifies*

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
slave route was good but love route is where it's at a lot more content than slave route
Yeah, but considering that most of it revolved around minigames, and almost none of it had to do with Ty Lee, the slave route was much more fun for me too. I like Mai, but Ty Lee and Suki are the best in the series. XD

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
no im right here korra is THICC and toned and she's a dark skin but srsly slave route on korra is gona be lit feel like korra will be the hardest girl to break via she's a tomboy with values a sense of justice yada yada not to mention if LOK is anyting to go on she wasn't sure about her loves and ig MITY will work that out but im calling it now BI she was in a relationship with mako then down the road asami or was it more like super close BFF's hmm.... *intensifies*
Book 4 with Korra will have to do with learning air bending, so i imagine you're going to inhabit one of the new airbenders in LoK season 3/4. so we'll probably be possessing Kai or that neet airbender or someone else. never really cared for the new airbenders. since it's about learning air bending, we won't be possessing Bolin, which sucks. wouldn't mind giving Bolin a harem while in his body. i'd laugh and also enjoy if it turns out to be Meelo the one we're gonna possess.

Reactions: GaRbS

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Book 4 with Korra will have to do with learning air bending, so i imagine you're going to inhabit one of the new airbenders in LoK season 3/4. so we'll probably be possessing Kai or that neet airbender or someone else. never really cared for the new airbenders. since it's about learning air bending, we won't be possessing Bolin, which sucks. wouldn't mind giving Bolin a harem while in his body. i'd laugh and also enjoy if it turns out to be Meelo the one we're gonna possess.
That is more or less what I thought, though it is highly likely that will will play a random new airbender, such as the slave route in Book 2's prisoner. Though I agree, Meelo would be Funny AF.

Reactions: GaRbS

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
even better now just have to wait for the next update end of slave route and beginning of love route high hopes for love route with book 2 being the base hue hue desu

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes