GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I don't mind if he becomes a girl, just let him keep his penis.
Im wondering how book four will be since Avatar Korra is female?
Toph, Katara, Azula, Suki, Mai and Ty Lee are all also females, so I don't see your point. It's not like the MC has to possess her body or something.

cumthos

May 26, 2018
All I can think of is either one of the function keys along the top of your keyboard (F1, F2, etc.) or H.
Thanks. Tried that. Opened up a new save and H does hide ALL text but it comes back immediately. I just hope it doesn't carry over into book 2

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Why does everyone think we're going to be Korra? In Book 2 we were random thief guy and Zuko, neither of which are the Avatar. My guess is in Book 4 we're gonna take over Mako/Bolin or some random dude again

Reactions: GaRbS and KaiserST

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Why does everyone think we're going to be Korra? In Book 2 we were random thief guy and Zuko, neither of which are the Avatar. My guess is in Book 4 we're gonna take over Mako/Bolin or some random dude again
YEAH! And the Artist confirmed that the last silhouette is actually (and I'm quoting here) "Tenzin with a wig!"

Reactions: GaRbS

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks. Tried that. Opened up a new save and H does hide ALL text but it comes back immediately. I just hope it doesn't carry over into book 2
If you're still having issues, just tap H again to bring back all the text it got rid of. As for Book 2, from what I know (I've played with and supported this guy at $20 since this game was out, so I hope this is right), there is no direct influence on it from Book 1. If you're truly concerned, save the end of Book 1, select a new game, opt to skip over to the map at the intro, and select Book 2 (Fire Kingdom). You should be on a literal fresh slate. If that still doesn't work, let me know! I'll make a savefile for you to try out, or help you wipe the game's memory from your computer entirely and send some other savefiles over that may work.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I can kind of see why people would think that we're going to be Korra in Book 4. The overall story being told in the game is how the spirit of the avatar is floating through all these different events, so I can see how that could be a problem. But one thing I've learned playing this game is that it doesn't take itself too seriously. I'm sure MITY will come up with a way to circumvent this.

Reactions: KaiserST and GaRbS

cumthos

May 26, 2018
If you're still having issues, just tap H again to bring back all the text it got rid of. As for Book 2, from what I know (I've played with and supported this guy at $20 since this game was out, so I hope this is right), there is no direct influence on it from Book 1. If you're truly concerned, save the end of Book 1, select a new game, opt to skip over to the map at the intro, and select Book 2 (Fire Kingdom). You should be on a literal fresh slate. If that still doesn't work, let me know! I'll make a savefile for you to try out, or help you wipe the game's memory from your computer entirely and send some other savefiles over that may work.
Thanks but its all fine, book 2 wasn't affected and I just kept trying to buy stuff until they let me in book 1

Oct 28, 2017
It would be super interesting if in book 4 we were a woman PC, idk the thought just crossed my mind based of the end of LoK
bro i'd gladly play as asami. she's my 2nd favorite korra charcter besides bolin. asami is lok best girl. mako is stupid af. korra knew what was up. but i think they'll do mako because the mc is a guy and mako was with asami and korra....but asami was with him and korra...so. it could be korra too, but i think the shadow is korra and usually the shadow is who we form the relationship with, not who we play. i wish toph's path let us be sokka, could've had incest patch action.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
The only female character I want to see, apart from Korra, in book 4 is Kuvira...She's the only LoK character I was interested in, with Tenzin. Not to mention she dominated Korra like a bitch, and without her plot armor, the "Avatar" would have been defeated for good. :evilsmile:
I mean seriously, look at how cool she is in combat. She's very patient, like Earthbenders are supposed to be, she waits for her opponents to strike, makes them lose energy, then punishes them.
Not to mention she moves like Bruce Lee/Muhammad Ali. :heartcoveredeyes:

Kv Ko.gif

Kuvira.gif

I'm interested about Book 4 tho. I don't really care about LoK since, for me, the series has huge issues and is a step back from TLA with dumb as fuck decisions, but Mity knows how to create good stuff, and I'm curious to see what we will get.
Will we play as Korra, since we always play someone that needs to learn how to bend?

About that, under Mity's writing, maybe Korra will finally be likable :closedtongue: Korra is a 11/10 character in a matter of design and hotness, she's so damn sexy with her buff body, blue eyes and caramel toned skin. Probably one of the hottest cartoon characters ever, again from my point of view :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah...I'm really curious about the final book. There are many narrative possibilities and I wonder what Mity will do :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

bassemand

Jun 26, 2017
I hope they keep the male POV aswell since they've done it so far. But i also hope they stay far away from shipping in the show and just have fun with it. Would hate to see it ruined because of shipping.

Reactions: Centrophy

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Could we play as Tenzin? He's already a master airbender though. Maybe play as Korra and *seduce* Tenzin. Along with Mako, Bolin, Asami, and Kuvira.

And maybe Lin and Opal?

If we are Korra, I want to solicit Pema for advice on seduction. She thinks it's for Mako, but actually we could use it on Tenzin.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes