Angel99

Aug 18, 2018
In book 2 love route, I can't buy slave girl from armory to start the quest... is there a console command to make a slave girl appear in quest items or start the quest?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In book 2 love route, I can't buy slave girl from armory to start the quest... is there a console command to make a slave girl appear in quest items or start the quest?
Once you buy her, it takes a few days or something for her to be delivered.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
think about a rather "shady" character that's really good with words.
And always manages to surprise you and make you do his rather dirty work...
need more hints? ;-)

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
If you mean to talk with Iroh before upgrading house and "fire accident" - ok, maybe, ill check it later.
If you mean to talk with Iroh after upgrading house and "fire accident" - then I'll repeat for the thousandth time > there is no one to talk with!!

Iroh have only three options (after house was burnt)
1)Crab battle 2)Relax 3)Go away
did you ever find out who even burned your house down? because after it burns down that is the next step in the story. you find out it was joo dee who did it and you fuck her tits.

and yeah you got to talk to a bunch of people to get clues on who to talk to next.

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
yo guys, advanced to almost the end of the book 3... but, about ty lee.

What's the ??????? part? can anyone unlock it? how? I already have toph 5/5 every girl is totally hypnotized, and even the other girl in the palace is pregnant.... so, what else do I need to do?

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
yo guys, advanced to almost the end of the book 3... but, about ty lee.

What's the ??????? part? can anyone unlock it? how? I already have toph 5/5 every girl is totally hypnotized, and even the other girl in the palace is pregnant.... so, what else do I need to do?
You have to beat Iroh's crabs in battle a bunch of times don't remember how many times, then you unlock that option

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes