dubura

May 10, 2017
No Futa/Gay, please... :WutFace:
i only suggest it because the only other dudes are Tenzen ,Mako ,Bolin and they would give limited options where as Korra Is the avatar and learning AirBending in the story unless its much later in the show and your just some random AirBender even then she is no master

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I don't think lore really matters. For example katara is your water bending master in the south pole in chapter 1. In the series she was a novice for a long time. Mity could do whatever. After all, anything is better than ravaa.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
how to fight spirit mountain... always use potion... can't attack what you can't see
It's a bug on the android version. Spear1403 supposedly fixed it. You need to lose the first time. The second time you need to have potions and defend when it goes invisible.

Reactions: Punkhazard

HUnter4Ever

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone know where to find slave girl ? i choose slave route for book 2.
I read walkthrough from Maim Lain, and the slave girl can be bought from Mai Shop and then sell it in the Alley (Love Route).
So what for is slave girl in slave route ?
It's 329 page in this thread, so i'm sorry if my question has been answered.

Sorry for my english, I use Google.

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Does anyone know where to find slave girl ? i choose slave route for book 2.
I read walkthrough from Maim Lain, and the slave girl can be bought from Mai Shop and then sell it in the Alley (Love Route).
So what for is slave girl in slave route ?
It's 329 page in this thread, so i'm sorry if my question has been answered.

Sorry for my english, I use Google.
Slave girl can be bought later in the story, for plot related purposes.

Reactions: HUnter4Ever

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Guys I need help. I am stuck in book 2. All I can do is go to throne room and that's it. Nothing is progressing??
Is this for the love story route? After using the throne room about 5 times, you should go to the training location. Also you might want to check on visiting Iroh, in case you haven't.

Arzhay

Nov 9, 2018
where i can find the panty thief? im stock i cant lvlup my earthbnding so i can break the 1st left and 2nd left wall

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
I am having trouble. I try convincing Jin I am "Lee", she says no and I have to talk to Alayla. The only options when I see Alayla is to knock her out or hypnotize her. When I go to Jin, she keeps accepting to do the hypnosis, 10 times in a row then i got pissed and quit, but I can never talk to Alayla about it. SO, cannot progress as Jin keeps accepting and Alayla wont talk.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes