Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Avatar Kyoshi was an earth bender though, and the town was an earth bender colony (I think), that's why I think she will be in book 3.
Yeah i know I finished watching the 3 seasons for the first time like 3 weeks ago (funny to say taht I was interested in the show after playing this game) I know Avatar Kyoshi used her powers to seperate a peninsula but my point is not every earth kingdom citizens know each other and appart from the fact taht Suki and Toph are from the kingdom there were no connection between the two before they met team Avatar. So it may be possible to see Suki in book 3 depending the time period the story is set in and who the MC is incarnated in

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah i know I finished watching the 3 seasons for the first time like 3 weeks ago (funny to say taht I was interested in the show after playing this game) I know Avatar Kyoshi used her powers to seperate a peninsula but my point is not every earth kingdom citizens know each other and appart from the fact taht Suki and Toph are from the kingdom there were no connection between the two before they met team Avatar. So it may be possible to see Suki in book 3 depending the time period the story is set in and who the MC is incarnated in
Yeah, I think the story will be set in ba sing se, which means we may or may not see her. However, it may also feature the ability to move to different places; like the fire nation holiday.

goodtoobe

Aug 6, 2017
That's probably true just saying I wont play that book with loli Toph. lol
That is simply your taste. I believe the majority of people would want something close to the original ATLA Toph and not something like the badly written show TLOK Toph.

Reactions: r00m

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That is simply your taste. I believe the majority of people would want something close to the original ATLA Toph and not something like the badly written show TLOK Toph.
Man don't hate on Korra. They did give us the best air bender mini story not talking about Korra but the 1st Avatar. Well it did get bad later. At least he got plenty of females to work with when we get to her book.

goodtoobe

Aug 6, 2017
Man don't hate on Korra. They did give us the best air bender mini story not talking about Korra but the 1st Avatar. Well it did get bad later. At least he got plenty of females to work with when we get to her book.
Wan's story was probably the second worst part of the TLOK, the worst is the second half of the last season. The whole propose of Wan's story was to retcon the entire lore of ATLA. The retcon pulled away from the Asian/Buddhism roots of the ATLA to a more Western/Star-Wars ones in Wan's mini story.
Which explains why the last season of TLOK was just a lazy parody of the original Star-Wars movies.
If you did not notice, TLOK was not made by the same creative team who made ATLA. While Mike and Bryan are behind TLOK, they did not hire the same talent from ATLA because of bad office politics. If you notice ATLA last season, the show was losing its story pace and was not as strong as the other seasons, which is why I believe the tension between Mike/Bryan and his writing staff happen around that time of development.

Last edited:

goodtoobe

Aug 6, 2017
Ok to branch away from all the Korra hate can we all agree at least that THE BOULDER is comedic gold and that somehow he should make an appearance in book 3.
I do not hate Korra as a character. I dislike the show and prefer the original series. If a choice was given about anything between the two shows, the majority of people would favor the ATLA than TLOK because of the original series quality. I don't mind Korra as a character because her personality is a parody of the entitled, spoiled, nihilist, princess we call millennials we have today. Trainerfan did a decent job with the character of Korra and what he can do with the character on his game.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Ok to branch away from all the Korra hate can we all agree at least that THE BOULDER is comedic gold and that somehow he should make an appearance in book 3.
Now I hope there's a scene where you have to fight him and to you make him trip on a pebble

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Do you think he will add Toph daughters in this one or wait for Korra one. Since it aint that many females I recall in the earth book. Korra has probably the most females so he might have to split it up.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
it has atleast females i know of from the earth kingdom cute girl from kyoto isle toph herself

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes