Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I have a feeling that Toph will be heavily foot fetish based. :FeelsBadMan:
That's the best part tho :^)

Do you think he will add Toph daughters in this one or wait for Korra one. Since it aint that many females I recall in the earth book. Korra has probably the most females so he might have to split it up.
The only females to come to mind are Toph's Mom, the Kyoshi warriors, Smellerbee from Jet's troop, and the bounty hunter lady June (sp?)

Perhaps Mity might do something Joodee in the slave route? Considering how they're supposed to be brainwashed sleeper agents or something

goodtoobe

Aug 6, 2017
Do you think he will add Toph daughters in this one or wait for Korra one. Since it aint that many females I recall in the earth book. Korra has probably the most females so he might have to split it up.
What are you talking about? There are plenty of females characters in the earth kingdom. If you remember from ATLA, there are far less female character in the fire nation than earth nation. Why are you so TLOK obsessed? Do you really want your MILFs/GILFs that badly?

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Wan's story was probably the second worst part of the TLOK, the worst is the second half of the last season. The whole propose of Wan's story was to retcon the entire lore of ATLA. The retcon pulled away from the Asian/Buddhism roots of the ATLA to a more Western/Star-Wars ones in Wan's mini story.
Which explains why the last season of TLOK was just a lazy parody of the original Star-Wars movies.
If you did not notice, TLOK was not made by the same creative team who made ATLA. While Mike and Bryan are behind TLOK, they did not hire the same talent from ATLA because of bad office politics. If you notice ATLA last season, the show was losing its story pace and was not as strong as the other seasons, which is why I believe the tension between Mike/Bryan and his writing staff happen around that time of development.
There have been many threads on /co/ discussing this and one of the reasons the pacing for season 3 was so bad was because there was originally meant to be a forth book, The Book Of Air. There was a number of interviews with some members of the original development team (I don't remember which one said this) where it was mentioned that the executives thought that the show had reached it's peak potential for merchandise sales and instead of "wasting" resources on the cartoon they wanted to devote more time, money, and energy in to making a ATLA movie which they thought would bring in more revenue... no, I am not joking.

As for Wan's story it was actually meant to be in the original series, there was supposed to be a whole arc about Aang consulting the previous avatars which included him going back all the way to Avatar Wan when none of the previous avatars gave him a satisfying answer on what to do regarding killing Ozia; the whole arc got shortened to a single episode where Aang just meditates on top of the Lion Turtle. It was never mentioned how exactly Wan's story was supposed to go down in the original series but I imagine it got changed quite a bit. Brian and Michael had a lot of lot of bad ideas like wanting to make Toph a boy who would compete with Aang and Zuko for Katara but one of their editors (can't remember his name) shot down the idea and suggested keeping Toph's personality the same but making him a her and making her blind as well, this was great for the show but Brian and Michael hated not having full control over the story so after the success of the first series they pushed the executives to give them more control along with not rehiring the original team; it's basically what happened with Gorge Lucas and Star Wars and with similar results.

Reactions: goodtoobe

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
/co/umbler is for faggots
obviously this wasn't 4/co/, I haven't even been back there since the first exodus so I don't know the state of the place but I imagine it really is tumblr at this point... now that I think of it I haven't been to 8/co/ since the primaries started, how is it these days? 8chan has really gone downhill since late 2015 and /leftypol/ has been D&C shilling almost every board to the point that I don't go there very much anymore.

On a more on topic note, does anyone know how progress is going with the game? Apparently one of Mity's team members came down with pneumonia right after his family members funeral so everything is delayed, Mity posts status updates but they are behind the 5 dollar pay-wall.

Maindish

May 26, 2017
obviously this wasn't 4/co/, I haven't even been back there since the first exodus so I don't know the state of the place but I imagine it really is tumblr at this point... now that I think of it I haven't been to 8/co/ since the primaries started, how is it these days? 8chan has really gone downhill since late 2015 and /leftypol/ has been D&C shilling almost every board to the point that I don't go there very much anymore.

On a more on topic note, does anyone know how progress is going with the game? Apparently one of Mity's team members came down with pneumonia right after his family members funeral so everything is delayed, Mity posts status updates but they are behind the 5 dollar pay-wall.
Was posted two pages ago, before this thread went insane

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Would it really be "aging up" if Mity just used the Toph from the comics? After the animated show ended a comic book series started up that continues the show in which Toph starts an earth bending school, that would be the perfect setting for the game and since it take place after the animated series Toph would be older, a lot older depending on how far in the comic you go.

She doesn't have to be an adult but mid teens would be fine since she was on the verge of puberty during book 3.

a150e2194763789741c4c0a787d1df0d.jpg f495d4dd8810f2b858e612b4dab315c0.jpg

goodtoobe

Aug 6, 2017
Would it really be "aging up" if Mity just used the Toph from the comics? After the animated show ended a comic book series started up that continues the show in which Toph starts an earth bending school, that would be the perfect setting for the game and since it take place after the animated series Toph would be older, a lot older depending on how far in the comic you go.

She doesn't have to be an adult but mid teens would be fine since she was on the verge of puberty during book 3.

View attachment 12783 View attachment 12784
The comics are not that well written. I see the purpose of the comics is to fill in some plot holes in the ATLA and to connect the original series with TLOK. While i like the comic character design for the crew, the setting of the comic tends to ruin the characters development since the purpose of the comics is to conclude the ATLA universe. This is not good in a trainer game. The same can be said for the TLOK comics.
Toph age up in the comics is not really much of a difference than the show. I believe she is just a bit taller, shorter hair, and a small bit of development on her chest.
If we are getting comic Toph, then we will be training a mature, level headed, family forgiving character. It ruins the character the majority want to train.
At least we are not getting Yoda Toph in book 3.

Last edited:

gigi89x

Jul 30, 2017
Will the next update be release in this week? Didnt manage to read any news about an exact date

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The only females to come to mind are Toph's Mom, the Kyoshi warriors, Smellerbee from Jet's troop, and the bounty hunter lady June (sp?)

Perhaps Mity might do something Joodee in the slave route? Considering how they're supposed to be brainwashed sleeper agents or something
I actually forgot about Suki and the Kyoshi Warriors. I actually forgot Mai and Ty Lee joined them. Since Mai caught you doing something bad at the end of the beach vacation. I would if Mity would ever put her in this. So far we played as Aang, some stupid kid, and Zuko. Sokka might be next.

What are you talking about? There are plenty of females characters in the earth kingdom. If you remember from ATLA, there are far less female character in the fire nation than earth nation. Why are you so TLOK obsessed? Do you really want your MILFs/GILFs that badly?
I'm not obsessed just asked a question. Apparently it's annoying you you'll get over it. lol. It might be less females than the fire nation but who are the most iconic characters is what matters. It's a reason my girl Mai getting love. When people think of Avatar especially female characters its always Katara, Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee.

At least we are not getting Yoda Toph in book 3.
I can literally see Mity put her as a joke just for one scene. Maybe some dream scene just to mess with you. Like he did them 2 old hags.

goodtoobe

Aug 6, 2017
I'm not obsessed just asked a question. Apparently it's annoying you you'll get over it. lol. It might be less females than the fire nation but who are the most iconic characters is what matters. It's a reason my girl Mai getting love. When people think of Avatar especially female characters its always Katara, Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee.

I can literally see Mity put her as a joke just for one scene. Maybe some dream scene just to mess with you. Like he did them 2 old hags.
You asked multiple times on this matter because you are not getting your desired response. Your dislike of Toph makes you want her MILFs/GILFs daughters in book 3 instead. You are just trying to satisfy your personal taste while ignoring the majority of us who wants it to be as vanilla as possible. A lot of us played this game from the first release. We did not always get what we wanted. For example, we never got Princess Yue in book 1, we got bad interactions with Mai in slave root in book 2, and the slave root for book 2 tends to be lower in quality. There will be disappointments in this game. Your characters will come in book 4. You need to be patient like the rest of us for your desire characters.

When people think of Avatar girls, they think of Katara, TOPH, Azula, Mai and maybe Ty Lee. Toph is a very popular character who has a lot of screen time, which is why we get Yoda Toph as fan service in TLOK last season.

I personally did not like Katara as a character in ATLA, since she was too much of a mary sue. But I played Mity game and grew an interest in her character. Let the artist do his own thing and he might surprise you.

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I actually forgot about Suki and the Kyoshi Warriors. I actually forgot Mai and Ty Lee joined them. Since Mai caught you doing something bad at the end of the beach vacation. I would if Mity would ever put her in this. So far we played as Aang, some stupid kid, and Zuko. Sokka might be next.

Sokka can't be next since he isn't a bender, the main premise of the game is that you are an Avatar from the future and you are being sent to all these places so you can learn to bend.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes