JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough on this game? Feels like I messed up the Fire nation story big time. Katara's story is pretty straightforward though.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a walkthrough on this game? Feels like I messed up the Fire nation story big time. Katara's story is pretty straightforward though.
Don't think you can mess up, if you're stuck in a loop of Azula not giving you sexy times then just go win some battles. Always with the battles.

Reactions: Krull

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
This is how patreon games should be, if you really want customers to pay , you should at least give them maybe an hour or more of gameplay , not 5-10 minutes , so many patreon games are like that , theya rent event worth 5 $

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
There is no ending in the fire nation yet , either the slave rooute or love route , because its not finish yet.

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
There is no ending in the fire nation yet , either the slave rooute or love route , because its not finish yet.
i know for sure you can finish the slave route you click the tower at night to talk the spirit and see an foursome scene with azula and the girls

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So...No one knows anything about the new playtest version? Not asking for a like for it, just curious if anyone knows what's in the post about it or whats been added.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes