HelpfulHentai

Nov 30, 2017
hmmm according cheats the max lvl=20 but i became lvl30 so that's odd and it works fine though i whas able to edit the stats point amount.
what has changed whit the 0.7.5c what additions to the BJ/69 pose.
ok this aint correct the Download is for normal 0.7.5patch while the changelog says the game is alrdy 0.7.5c is
Do you have a copy of 7.5 for mac?

YesofCourse2324

Dec 17, 2018
After I fiinnished the game and it took me to the start screen how can I go back and still play, I mean before ending and continuing on the game

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Lovet his update. I appreciate the effort that they put into here. I wonder, will there be a mode to repeat all the sex scenes once this game is actually completed?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Could be. I just kept hitting ignore and it eventually sorted itself out.

Clearly no further issues will arise from this.
Well,chances are minimal.
As long as book 4 doesnt decide to import your crabs history you should be good to go.

man I hope it'll be a choose your waifu ending, I dont wanna leave Azula all alone :cry: lole
Harem or riot!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How do people submit bugs to the dev? Do they just leave comments on Patreon? There's an unavoidable bug that will always stop progression in the Book 2 slave route.

edit:
well i guess im going to have to fix the bug myself I guess. while im here though I guess I might as well post an update for the walkthrough/mod.

Four Elements Trainer Mod - Book 2 Slave Route Progress:
Walkthrough - 100% complete
Scene guides - 10% complete
Scene gallery - 40% complete

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes