Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys, is there any archive of just the images/animations? I don’t particularly want to waste time with all of the dialogue and clicking
You can use the for the Book 2 love route. A scene gallery for the Book 2 slave route will be added to it in about a week too.

But no I don't think anyone has uploaded a CG rip of the game, and animations can only be watched in-game as well.

Reactions: PugWug

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Or Maybe you can pay $5 or wait patiently instead of begging everyday. This is a piracy site, no one owes you anything.
Trust me mate, I am not enjoying this any more than you are.
I would pay up in a heartbeat if I had access to any money. But Im still a broke College student so all I can do is beg from you guys.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
You can use the Scene Gallery Mod for the Book 2 love route. A scene gallery for the Book 2 slave route will be added to it in about a week too.

But no I don't think anyone has uploaded a CG rip of the game, and animations can only be watched in-game as well.
Surprisingly even sad panda only has a CG rip of 0.6.
Thats genuinely rare oO
There must be some evil magic at work here >->

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
I know how you feel, but you could still do it less aggressively. With this attitude I can't imagine myself helping you, sorry.

Bruh, if you scroll back you'll see that I've asked politely many times. Its just that its been too long since they've posted it on their Patreon and it feels extremely weird that nobody has posted it here. Its been more than a week now. If you can post the PC links then I don't see whats the problem with posting the Android links as well.
Hence I'm kind of frustrated.
Sorry If I came across as rude or agressive.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
How do people submit bugs to the dev? Do they just leave comments on Patreon? There's an unavoidable bug that will always stop progression in the Book 2 slave route.

edit:
well i guess im going to have to fix the bug myself I guess. while im here though I guess I might as well post an update for the walkthrough/mod.

Four Elements Trainer Mod - Book 2 Slave Route Progress:
Walkthrough - 100% complete
Scene guides - 10% complete
Scene gallery - 20% complete
I'm curious, which bug are you talking about? I don't remember anything game-breaking in book 2. Or perhaps I fixed it manually at the time.

Bruh, if you scroll back you'll see that I've asked politely many times. Its just that its been too long since they've posted it on their Patreon and it feels extremely weird that nobody has posted it here. Its been more than a week now. If you can post the PC links then I don't see whats the problem with posting the Android links as well.
Hence I'm kind of frustrated.
Sorry If I came across as rude or agressive.
I think learning to port Ren'Py games to android will serve you better in the long run since android versions tend to be ignored.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Surprisingly even sad panda only has a CG rip of 0.6.
Isn't that a hentai website that's invite only or something like that?

I'm curious, which bug are you talking about? I don't remember anything game-breaking in book 2. Or perhaps I fixed it manually at the time.
When you need to help Ty Lee for Azula in the main quest there's a variable that's misspelled as "asula_slave_begin" in fire.rpy which causes an error when the game tries to read the variable. It's part of the main story so the error will always happen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...Love or Slave Route?
don't you know a few fighters that love to kickass and are currently indebted to you?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Isn't that a hentai website that's invite only or something like that?

When you need to help Ty Lee for Azula in the main quest there's a variable that's misspelled as "asula_slave_begin" in fire.rpy which causes an error when the game tries to read the variable. It's part of the main story so the error will always happen.
I didn't remember that. It's something so minor that from the error message I must have gone straight to the file to fix it.
It surely would be helpful to warn people about it, so good job on highlighting it for everyone!

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes