Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
We don't know yet, but one thing I am sure of is that we aren't playing as Korra. She's the "main girl" of book four, and like the other three books with Katara, Azura and Toph the entire book will be building up to fuck her. As to who we'll be playing as my guess is Mako but we'll see.
But,why Mako want to learn an airbender?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Never really thought about who we play in Book 4 o.o

We have: Tenzin, maybe too old; Meelo, too young; Kai (who would open up the possibility of Jinora); the basement dweller who shaved his head (Slave path?) or someone completely new; Zaheer could be a possibility for Slave path too, but also too old.

With all the aging up and around I'd say Meelo or Kai could be possible xD
My guess is it's gonna be Book 2 styled, but in reverse. Where the love route is create-a-bender and the slave route is someone from the show like Zaheer. Though now that I think about it both routes could be create-a-bender since in LoK she caused new airbenders to appear at random throughout the world

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

We have: Tenzin, maybe too old; Meelo, too young; Kai (who would open up the possibility of Jinora); the basement dweller who shaved his head (Slave path?) or someone completely new; Zaheer could be a possibility for Slave path too, but also too old.

Im hoping its Kai,he kinda remind me of Aang for some reason,and he is pretty good looking himself...only him i see the only choice

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017

I forgot about Kai. I'd say he's the best bet as he's one of the newbie airbenders and has an excuse to learn from Korra. Age wise he's as old as Jinorra who is 14 in the last season of Korra so they'd just have to age him by four years or so.

ReedLaw

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe it's good if we just play as our main hero who possessed aang & zuko, it's like he came in the future and go back in the past to help korra or something so there would be 2 avatars

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
To be honest, it would be fantastic and hilarious if the (Book 4) Love Route is a (soft) Slave Route and the Slave Route is an even more hardcore Slave Route.
im just hopin no fisting or making the vagina and ass of Korra gaping or she been forced to eat her own shit and piss...in Slave route

Feb 5, 2018
Is this bug ? i already finished azala finding 2 guard who had been kidnapped by that big mole before in 0.7.7 ver, now thats quest appear again in 0.7.7d which mean i cant find those two since i already finished the quest

1.PNG

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Is this bug ? i already finished azala finding 2 guard who had been kidnapped by that big mole before in 0.7.7 ver, now thats quest appear again in 0.7.7d which mean i cant find those two since i already finished the quest
I had to replay it from an older save.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes