aryalon

Feb 17, 2019
Is there any way to continue a save file from an older version of the game, if you've downloaded a newer one? I had 0.5.07c, but I recently downloaded 0.7.6b and I can't seem to load my old save files.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Is there any way to continue a save file from an older version of the game, if you've downloaded a newer one? I had 0.5.07c, but I recently downloaded 0.7.6b and I can't seem to load my old save files.
You have to start a new game. A ton has changed since then and its fairly quick and easy to get through the game as long as you pay attention.

Reactions: aryalon

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
It's pretty straightforward, the only important thing is to start the quest in 0.7.7d, otherwise the game wouldn't recognize the quest as completed.

I'll have to try it there because once I get past that Dai Lee agent and check the cells, nothing happens.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Is book 4/map 4 open yet ? or is the Dev still working on slave route for toph. Can't figure it out from the change log >_<

GILF ? though I think the Dev maes the old ladies Particularly unattractive so no one asks for any granny sex scenes.
Only lover route is left for book 3 then new book

Reactions: Zeca Suez
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes