radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
Hi guys problem here. I'm playing the love route in Fire Kingdom, everything great so far, except for the following: after the party MC has a dream and I get stuck here. No commands working. Any suggestion? Am I missing something? Is it the end of the current version? I don't think so why.PNG

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you are supposed to click on the sphere's to navigate the area and find "false" memories that way... after finding one (and destroying it by that) you need to find the exit... on the other days you might need to find and destroy more than one memory

Reactions: radacazz

Tripzest

Aug 19, 2017
Oh please, can somebody upload a save with smellerbe's blowjob/handjob route?
I did something wrong with that :/

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
you are supposed to click on the sphere's to navigate the area and find "false" memories that way... after finding one (and destroying it by that) you need to find the exit... on the other days you might need to find and destroy more than one memory
Dunno why but I forgot it was a drag'n'drop thing. Lol, I stopped playing for a week because of that

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
But still,Book 1 need a rework..i dont feel any difference between love route and slave route in that book..im a fan of love route but i dont really attached with her love storyline in book 1..

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
But still,Book 1 need a rework..i dont feel any difference between love route and slave route in that book..im a fan of love route but i dont really attached with her love storyline in book 1..
I think MITY mentioned wanting to go back and touching up Book 1 after seeing how vastly improved Book 2 was, but I'm not sure if they will. Maybe after Book 4 is done

Reactions: Balrog and Genji

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
With chp 3 close to the end and chp 4 starting after that I can't help but wonder one single thing,Will both of the twins be fuckable?Since one of them is a trap and this game hasn't had any of that content yet,i'd assume the dev wouldn't add gay content after 3 chapters of not having it.
But i'm hoping for some of that steamy twin action,even if it's unlikely to happen :p

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
With chp 3 close to the end and chp 4 starting after that I can't help but wonder one single thing,Will both of the twins be fuckable?Since one of them is a trap and this game hasn't had any of that content yet,i'd assume the dev wouldn't add gay content after 3 chapters of not having it.
But i'm hoping for some of that steamy twin action,even if it's unlikely to happen :p
What twins? I don't remember them.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes