Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I've been playing the love route in book 1 and 2 now in book 3 it said it still in development should I continue. I'm using the .078 version. Is it a bug for using old save?
That is literally impossible.

You must be using a botched save. There's a litany of 'em posted around here if you use the search bar to look for 'em.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Book 2 does imply a revisit of Azula as well as 3 a visit of Katara(and with that likely Toph).
In what form tho,no one knows.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
That is literally impossible.

You must be using a botched save. There's a litany of 'em posted around here if you use the search bar to look for 'em.
I'm using my save as I said I played old version .077 nodded on android but before that I played .078 ( o.k that probably screwed things up) I continued playing love route I'll see if it stopped

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Can't wait to ride Korra's asshole wet and sloppy. Also hope they include adult Toph; like, Toph in the flashbacks and NOT old granny Toph. Want some Suyin too, and definitely Opal. Pass on Lin though, but maybe they can spin it somehow.

Also maybe some Pema, and Zhu Li can be the Joo Dee of this arc.
That Eska twin too, maybe even some Desna IDKshutup.
Fire Lady Izumi def.
S3 Jinora, not sure about the tattoo though.

Shit. I've got a boner for sooo much Avatar girls...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
does anyne know thw three digit lock combination for june when she is sitting down in the caves?

Plesae help

View attachment 299102
does anyone know the three digit lock combination for June when she is sitting down in the caves?

Plesae help
i cant find the poster or the wall with the poster
i spent two days real time looking for it

Last edited:

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Wait I've been thinking that since you the player impregnated Toph and Katara, does that mean that their children and grandchildren are yours?
Well technically speaking, remember that our MC was possessing both Aang and Zuko during our 'training'. So while spiritually the children we conceived with Azula, Mai, Toph and Katara are ours, (I was very thorough) biologically they are their respective sperm donors. Given the fact some characters got pregnant during different times, chances are that their descendants lining up exactly with canon is unlikely, remember that the odds of any particular sperm even making to the egg are one in 200-600 million. Curious to see how they will affect the final book as it takes place 70 years into the future as we deal with the life of our last incarnation.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
FOUR ELEMENTS TRAINER BOOK 1 SLAVE ROUTE

FOUR ELEMENTS TRAINER BOOK 1 LOVE ROUTE

FOUR ELEMENTS TRAINER BOOK 2 SLAVE ROUTE

FOUR ELEMENTS TRAINER BOOK 2 LOVE ROUTE

FOUR ELEMENTS TRAINER BOOK 3 SLAVE ROUTE

FOUR ELEMENTS TRAINER BOOK 3 LOVE ROUTE

Four Elements Trainer Gameplay All parts "for kids" (there is censorship)

who knows how to use the Internet can find other options ...
But even with answers and videos, there will still be a lot of questions...

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I just rescued June in book 3 love route. Now I can't build or upgrade anything the options are all greyed. Is it normal? How can I fix it?

P.S if it's a corrupted save file issue can someone post a good save. I've played book 1 and 2 love routes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I just rescued June in book 3 love route. Now I can't build or upgrade anything the options are all greyed. Is it normal? How can I fix it?

P.S if it's a corrupted save file issue can someone post a good save. I've played book 1 and 2 love routes
Books and routes do not require each other. the passage of any route in one book does not affect the choice and passage of the route of another book.
Events in the game develop as needed. Usually a warning occurs that something needs to be built or improved. If building fails, then at that moment it is not necessary, and something else must be done.
Another question is if you are trying to build something without getting the necessary materials for construction. In this situation, help is useless ...
Bugs are not there if you have not used the save from earlier versions, and if do not take into account the minor possible bugs with crabs.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Upgrade option used to show up even if I didn't have the required materials
In that case you have to progress the story first. Usually this is done by training with Toph, but it could be other things, clearing the maze some more etc.

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
does anyone know the three digit lock combination for June when she is sitting down in the caves?

Plesae help

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes