IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Books and routes do not require each other. the passage of any route in one book does not affect the choice and passage of the route of another book.
Events in the game develop as needed. Usually a warning occurs that something needs to be built or improved. If building fails, then at that moment it is not necessary, and something else must be done.
Another question is if you are trying to build something without getting the necessary materials for construction. In this situation, help is useless ...
Bugs are not there if you have not used the save from earlier versions, and if do not take into account the minor possible bugs with crabs.
If people would only start reading. Wishful thinking I know.
There are quite some bugs in the game but they are very minor and never game breaking. Most of them can be found in the mini games and sometimes you don't even want them to get fixed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing that can fuck up your game is using very old saves on a new game version.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'm the only one who just noticed that Ty Lee of all people has more footjob / foot fetish scenes than freaking Toph, AKA the girl who is litteraly barefoot 100% of the time ? feel kinda weird.

Reactions: Saraf and allintine

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'm the only who just noticed that Ty Lee of all people has more footjob / foot fetish scenes than freaking Toph, AKA the girl who is litteraly barefoot 100% of the time ? feel kinda weird.
Considering she has little to no romantic implications using her for a less intimate fetish makes sense?
Kinda?Maybe?
No,absolutely reaching here.

Its more likely that its a rather niche fetish that they didnt want to force on one of the main girls too much.
Whats more surprising is that Toph didnt get a repeatable lotus scene...like its already animated and there,just reuse it damnit.

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Considering she has little to no romantic implications using her for a less intimate fetish makes sense?
Kinda?Maybe?

Its more likely that its a rather niche fetish that they didnt want to force on one of the main girls too much.
Whats more surprising is that Toph didnt get a repeatable lotus scene...like its already animated and there,just reuse it damnit.
Maybe, your reason kinda make sense but it still feel weird that the 'foot fetish' bait character isn't the one with the most foot stuff XD

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Kinda?Maybe?

That's exactly it, actually.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Imo drawing feet isn't Mity's strong point, so the less footjobs the better. The shadow girl scenes in book one always annoy me, same for all the faceless characters or girls wearing masks and heavy makeup. Guess I have a face fetish ...
I really hope Mity considers reworking book 1, it's not holding up to the two books that came after. I think he knows and that's why we have scenes with Katara in book 3 that top everything else in book 1 (except the final scene maybe).
Are Nami and the teacher from the comics?

I know most of you are more leaning love route but imagine book 2 slave route ending with Toph, Suki, Mai and Ty Lee in the breeding facility.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Imo drawing feet isn't Mity's strong point, so the less footjobs the better. The shadow girl scenes in book one always annoy me, same for all the faceless characters or girls wearing masks and heavy makeup. Guess I have a face fetish ...
I really hope Mity considers reworking book 1, it's not holding up to the two books that came after. I think he knows and that's why we have scenes with Katara in book 3 that top everything else in book 1 (except the final scene maybe).
Are Nami and the teacher from the comics?

I know most of you are more leaning love route but imagine book 2 slave route ending with Toph, Suki, Mai and Ty Lee in the breeding facility.
No, as far as i know, they are OCs.

Meh, the whole cow thing was just boring.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Would be kinda outta there,wouldnt it?
MC has shown no inclination towards a breeding or even impregnation fetish(even in the love route it seems to be more coupled with a saucy happily ever after message than the fetish itself).
Also,as Balrog stated,the one time they tried it was handled in a really passe manner.
Its not a fetish you can just shove in there and expect to work.
It needs build up and much more importantly payoff.

Reactions: Balrog

Smerc

Sep 8, 2017
Hey is book 3 love route done? Latest version still says it's a "bughunt" version but I guess I thought that Book 3 was complete and MITY was working on Book 4 now?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hey is book 3 love route done? Latest version still says it's a "bughunt" version but I guess I thought that Book 3 was complete and MITY was working on Book 4 now?
You downloaded the wrong version check the OP again, heck check the thread's name, it isn't a bughunt anymore, and your question is easily answered if you used the search function, yes, MITY is working on the first part of Book 4 Slave Route.

Smerc

Sep 8, 2017
I downloaded the version linked in the OP. It looks like the new Mac versions weren't uploaded yet.

edit: I've downloaded the file from each link for Mac and each one is the bughunt version. If anyone has 7.8c for mac I'd appreciate it!

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
actualy, both Korra and ATLA have more arcs since they went comics form but they are more character centered so they aren't really open to have an OC replace one of the main characters IMO

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes