Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
When will the new update come out?
Do you people just not read new posts on the same page you post on or do you just say fuck it and post whatever?

I'm sorry if that's kinda harsh but it's literally on the same page.

TLDR Version: Like we've previously established, the beginning and end of each route take 2 months, which gives us the time necessary to give a proper send off and send on(?) to each one, which means you’ll be getting the first build of Book 4 this month! Or, like, two days after. I’m really hoping we get this thing out in good time.
Originally posted May 6th.

Jul 2, 2018
Do you people just not read new posts on the same page you post on or do you just say fuck it and post whatever?

I'm sorry if that's kinda harsh but it's literally on the same page.

Originally posted May 6th.
You're right, but it was just not clear to me.
I always read all the new posts.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So,this is a bit off-topic but might be of slight interest since FET is approaching LoK.
E;R,that lovable bastard,just released a video on the LoK comics.
So anyone who skipped them might take this as a chance to get a glimpse into the seeming hellhole that particular purgatory is and hope that the FET team is smart enough to ignore it completely.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
So,this is a bit off-topic but might be of slight interest since FET is approaching LoK.
So anyone who skipped them might take this as a chance to get a glimpse into the seeming hellhole that particular purgatory is and hope that the FET team is smart enough to ignore it completely.
God bless that memelord. Also it seems like in general anybody who isn't some sort of hardcore korrasami shipper *cough*tumblr*cough* sees one of these comics and are left scratching their head when someone tells them that these are official comics and not fanfiction.

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
He only talked about the turf wars thing, ruin of the empire is even worst BTW.

It's funny that he made a video on that after we had a discussion on the subject a while ago XD.

Reactions: Saraf

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if I were to skip to the third or second book straight away what storylines would the game register for the previous books (slave or love)? Or does that not matter and the game doesn't pick anything.

TheRealWasabi

Mar 10, 2018
So the last thing im missing is Ty Lee's kitty outfit but ive already beaten iroh and it wont let me battle him anymore. it just makes me have tea with him and then leave. is there a way i can just activate it through console?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes