Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well that got out of hand for a simple video recommendation.
Lucky me was away on a work trip and missed the fun,meh.

Which girl y'all hoping is definitely included?
Well old Toph is already drawn and coded sooo...all aboard the granny train?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'll take a hard pass and take the train after that one, thanks though.
That makes two of us.

Strangest thing, never been bothered by a woman being older than myself, even back as a teenager so why the feck would I start now? Old Toph huh, that's gonna be hilarious. Seriously I respect those who don't do the whole mature thing, for me its usually dependant on the woman. So if it happens, I'll just consider it a weird fuckin twist and ride the train and every other that comes, I complete every member of the harem even if they ain't for me, save for dudes. Heck no, not in a million years and I'm the freakin devil, I've been alive for milennia :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else coded that you know of? Give us more details oh knowledgeable one!! :ROFLMAO:(y)
It was mostly a joke.
I mean she is somewhat likely to appear but I would assume they will reverse age her if there is going to be any kind of sex going on(and considering that her goodbye in Book 3 fell kinda short getting a second chance akin to Katara would do her good...then again Im not even sure there will be a need for that,depends wholly on whether Book 4 concludes the main plot as well).

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I have to say, Book 4 is probably the book I'm the most interested in. Both for what era of Korra it will be set in and because it will be the wrap up of the game.

I'm hoping we start with season 1-3 Korra and then transition into her season 4 look. Obviously, a Korra/Asami/MC threesome NEEDS to happen but I'm also curious who else will get sex scenes in the book. Since we got Toph, Jinora and Ikki are possible. (Preferably the older designs IMO)

Also, I'm betting that both young Katara and young Toph are going to show up again for more content. (Like Katara in Book 3)

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
BK3 - Katara is got amnesia too, she doesnt remember me - love or slave route, she behavior is normal and too young, what happened her, why left the village - (she village was there in the BK2 - island - love route, "few" years after)... so the BK3 is not the best .... Iliked that than the girls found the Sakka's BOTTLE from the past (BK3) .

DrNeo888

Apr 3, 2019
Guys, I am stuck at Book 2. Ty Lee told me to visit Shady at the alley, which he told me to buy a slave girl.
I visit Mai, buy the slave, said it needs to wait for a couple of days. It's been 2 weeks in game and no slave girl in farm. Any tips ?

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Guys, I am stuck at Book 2. Ty Lee told me to visit Shady at the alley, which he told me to buy a slave girl.
I visit Mai, buy the slave, said it needs to wait for a couple of days. It's been 2 weeks in game and no slave girl in farm. Any tips ?
Go to Mai's armory

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone reckon after book 4 he should go back and change up book 1? The rest of the game is flawless but that first chapter is such a slog and such a disconnect from the rest of the game.
I would gladly support them for this but I doubt we will see it, at least not right after book 4 is finished. I asked Mity about it and although he didn't say "no" it sounded far away from "possibly". I bet they take a big break after the game is finished and will go through all possible options. The more support we get for something like a "Gold Version", the better.

D

Deleted member 94436

People are asking so many things but they are not asking about the only main thing.
Are we going to fuck Katara and Toph?
View attachment 312852 View attachment 312855
I can already see the sexy scenes :love:
Funny - I still think the first chapter is the strongest one yet. I like the trainer element and the following chapters strayed to far away from the core mechanic to my taste.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Ok, first of all, i need someone to help me and tell me where is the search option within a thread. I've been on this forum for a while now but i still can't find the search thread option. There is the search option at the top but that searches through the whole forum and all the threads. Is there a way to search in a specific thread ?
right under the search option, you can choose where you're wanna search. By default its selected on 'everywhere'.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
Jun 20, 2018
Guys stay on topic please.

Wonder if there will be preg content in book 4 and if our choices from book 1 and 3 (slave or love) will have an effect in book 4.
it effect which path you choose..if you choose love route,story will stay with love route from book 1 to book 3,it based from your current path

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I doubt the previous choices we made have any consequences in book 4 (maybe only if we made some girls pregnant but even that is unlikely).
Pregnant content for book 4 is a given.

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
View attachment 309614 Where is June and how ı can beat this woman (slave route)
first of all... wow you suck... second have you maybe been able to progress toph and earth bending training? as I know it would be the earth element(green outfit) that beats fire( red outfit) and water beats earth(green outfit) and fire beats water( blue outfit) its rock paper scissor theme battle here...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes