Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

Samael589 Since you seem to be may instigator in this, keep the topic on track. Also it seems that you using Italics was also a cause to troll people in some regard. I understand your preference but I would stop using italics.

If this goes off topic again, you may get a warning or a thread ban or both.

Those who had their posts deleted, this is your final warning.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018

Samael589 Since you seem to be may instigator in this, keep the topic on track. Also it seems that you using Italics was also a cause to troll people in some regard. I understand your preference but I would stop using italics.

If this goes off topic again, you may get a warning or a thread ban or both.

Those who had their posts deleted, this is your final warning.
I do not seek to offend or be rude but I was not the instigator, I was messaged about my use of italics, the person stated I was being self important and I seriously could not understand why :confused: another person who's message I actually responded to wanted things to get back on topic, I responded and tried to resume and the guy hit me again.... I have been using italics almost since I started. I don't understand how to troll anyone, honestly other than messaging here my internet is used for downloading animation and talking to friends across the world....

I don't see how me using italics has caused any of this trouble and even the fact I tried to once more keep it on subject wasn't noticed. But I accept your ruling regardless. It was never an intent to cause trouble.. honestly I just thought I was here to comment on a decent game that helped me pass some much quiet alone time. This is the second time I've been told about something I didn't start by two different people.... I don't understand what I am doing wrong to get it happening. Last time it was a discussion on domination which then seemed to spiral when I was nothing but polite. This time, it was just me using italics as my preference... Honestly I am truly confused.

But such is life. Sorry y'all if I caused any issues, I never even sought it. It won't happen again. I have removed and shall continue to remove all my other comments so it won't cause any more trouble save this one. Any others I find I'll also remove, if permitted a few days to do so.

A good day to everyone regardless :)(y)

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I have to say, Book 4 is probably the book I'm the most interested in. Both for what era of Korra it will be set in and because it will be the wrap up of the game.

I'm hoping we start with season 1-3 Korra and then transition into her season 4 look. Obviously, a Korra/Asami/MC threesome NEEDS to happen but I'm also curious who else will get sex scenes in the book. Since we got Toph, Jinora and Ikki are possible. (Preferably the older designs IMO)

Also, I'm betting that both young Katara and young Toph are going to show up again for more content. (Like Katara in Book 3)
It has so many girls to work with this time he doesn't need original characters. Even though some original characters seem better than his story ones lol.

Korra, Asami, Lin Beifong, Suyin, Opal, Kuvira, Kya, Senna, Ginger, Eska, P'Li and Pema are the females he can use. I can see the MC being Amon.

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes