Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
If this game was just the VN segments without the pointless "gameplay" it would be a 10 for me.
Oh and also if the slave routes felt like slave routes, they are way too tame for my taste.
Its a 9 anyways so good job and keep it up.

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
fun fact, kira from insexual awakening is (VERY LOOSELY) based on Korra according to creators. So in case you need more tan amazon tomboys in ya life, you might wanna check that game out.
I fucking knew book 4 would be korra but who do users play as.
(P.s. i can only use android Version witch isn't up to date)

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Keep getting a script error when it comes to anything to do with slapping, so I'll assume that's where the update ends since it doesn't seem like there's any way past it until it's patched/added.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_meditate_repeat_slap'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 2133, in script call
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 2133, in script call
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1
Sat Jun 01 23:24:01 2019

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
fun fact, kira from insexual awakening is (VERY LOOSELY) based on Korra according to creators. So in case you need more tan amazon tomboys in ya life, you might wanna check that game out.
you wouldnt happen to know other game with tan amazone tomboys?

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
where tf is the mac version. I've waited so fking long
Just download the renpy sdk, you can run any version through it, since these games are all in python. You just put the game folder into the renpy sdk folder, run the renpy application, and select which game to play. You never have to wait for other versions to come out again. You also get to keep a list of playable games.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
First off:TIMETRAVEL
Now continuing on: What is the point?
Uhm...yes?
Timetravel facilitated by spirit magic(was that color coding and bolding of the text supposed to imply I dont understand the base concept of the narrative?)?
Spirit magic that might as well facilitate minor DNA changes(without even going into the entire spirit reincarnation concept that Avatar runs on)?
Since the actual rules are absolutley left open there is nothing preventing the narrative from diverting from your standard timetravel rulebook.

As for the point,considering how utterly wholesome the love route attempts to be,Katara screwing Aang or living a lonely life in a fake marriage runs rather contrary(yes there are narrative possibilities to get around that,all of which Im not too fond of).

There is a big difference in characters like Korra vs Jinara. But seriously, I didn't mean to start a fight here.
Which is why I said Avatar and not LoK.
Its just a curious perspective Im trying to understand;to be okay with sexing the Avatar cast but getting bend out of shape over Jinora since they all were depicted as children.
Could understand it if its because of the pov change(since we go from young people fucking to Tenzin screwing his daughter)but going purely by depiction that decision seems somwhat random.

Reactions: Balrog

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 4616, in script call
  File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 4616, in script call
  File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1
Sat Jun 01 23:49:12 2019

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
I love how muscular korra is as well. Hope they take full advantage of that in both love and slave routes.

Also, I really hope this book ends up being as big as every other book combined. There are just so many girls to choose from in Legend of Korra. The ones I most want content for are: Korra, Asami, Jinora, Ikki, Pema, Lin Beifong, Kuvira, Suyin Beifong, Senna, Firelord Izumi, Eska, Kaya, opal. There's even the smaller side girls like Ryu's mom, the Korra fangirl, and Ginger.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes