neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just can't stand when people say spirit magic without context.

Just go on the assumption that you're future self is possessing Aang when your current self isn't and Aang is just eternally imprisoned in his mind/body/whatever forced to watch you live life in his place. You know since this apparently happened before bk 3.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'd say the chance of getting it on with Jinora is pretty high since we've got multiple hints, like with her being the one to catch us spying on Korra and her being the only one to not believe the whole 'scratch an hitch' bulshit.

Though she also has the same swimsuit as her younger sister so it could also be taken as a hint that she won't be involved.

Reactions: Saraf

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
And, not for the first time, a BUGHUNT version brings countless perverts to their knees. Will they finally be able to see the dark skinned stubborn girl in all her naked glory? Or will they perish, unable to search for the glorious solution than can be found in the depths of this very thread? I fear only the most intelligent and persistent participants can achieve what most would call a near impossible task.

In other news, fucking awesome start of book 4.

Reactions: Balrog

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs the slave route is literally made for Amon. Let Tenzin be the love route. Unless he's going to do some twist later in the slave route.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Sighs the slave route is literally made for Amon. Let Tenzin be the love route. Unless he's going to do some twist later in the slave route.
You found the same type of mask as Amon so you fake being Amon to scare Korra into obeying you as Tenzin.

Also Amon is a waterbender and you need to learn airbending.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is it possible to drop below 90 resistance?
Messing with her hair won't drop it below 90 yet slapping her will make it rise again.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You found the same type of mask as Amon so you fake being Amon to scare Korra into obeying you as Tenzin.

Also Amon is a waterbender and you need to learn airbending.
I know you find the mask. Thats why I said it might be a twist later just aint want to spoil it yet lol. I wouldn't be surprise if they make a deal later.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah. It just wouldn't work out using him as your character. Not only does detergent have to learn airbending, using amon would just be kind of difficult to implement when your character is supposed to interact with so many other characters in just daily life.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I tried lowering her stats by console and there doesn't seem to be anything once you lower her resistance to 90.
So I guess that's where this update ends.

Good potential.

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
hey how does the money cheat work in book 4?

money += 10000 (10k in water chapter)
fmoney += 10000 (10k gold in fire chapter)
emoney += 10000 (10k gold in earth chapter )

its not amoney for air

does anyone has a clue?

thx

Reactions: Raku07
May 23, 2017
anyone have a mac link?
LATEST BUILD BOTH PC AND MAC 0.8.1b
mac
PC

Anyone know which mod to contact for updating the op?

EDIT: Mity's comment on an android version: Sorry, but no android version. The android version is never part of the bughunt version because it needs a bunch of extra steps to be created. It also has to be created by the artist(who lives in a different timezone.) That plus the bugfixes makes it so unreliable and timeconsuming to add we simply don't. Even the android verison of the early access version is often only available a day later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and Blayo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
LATEST BUILD BOTH PC AND MAC 0.8.1b
mac
PC

Anyone know which mod to contact for updating the op?
Just report your post with description "add to op" or sth like that. I just did it for you, but still want to tell you so you know for the future :)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes